Bronze colour

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So, this may be a little weird, but I can't tell from the photos. Is the bronze colour an actual bronze/copper colour? Or is it more of the rose gold feminine colour?

Lobwedgephil

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
They have them at Best Buy so you can see for yourself. Sorry, haven't seen in person so can't help as for your question. Planning on checking them out this week though.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
It's a deep copper/bronze in person. In fact Samsung made a separate "Mystic Pink" color for the Note20 in some markets. There's a "Best Buy" hands-on thread with photos from myself and others.

Definitely would suggest checking it out in person if you're that worried. That's a lot of money to spend on a color you're unsure of. Pretty much every Best Buy has them out on display now.

Last edited:

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
a341c1444a5ac70d66b975114b606b32.jpg

jejb

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Wife really likes rose gold. Has a bunch of it. This phone for sure looks like rose gold to us when we were handling them at BB. She's She's quite happy about that. I ordered black, but am thinking about switching to the "bronze" for its non-smudge finish.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Maybe somewhere in between Rose Gold and Bronze :p

Google Rose Gold and Bronze and look at the images of color samples. First you'll see a wide color range for Rose Gold and Bronze.

But I would say this color in the middle... it leans on the pinkish or salmon side of Rose Gold than the Gold/Brownish side of Bronze.

Rose Bronze maybe?? :confused:

Another reason for me to stop by BB tomorrow to see for myself. Man the internet can be troublesome eh?? :p

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Maybe somewhere in between Rose Gold and Bronze :p

Google Rose Gold and Bronze and look at the images of color samples. First you'll see a wide color range for Rose Gold and Bronze.

But I would say this color in the middle... it leans on the pinkish or salmon side of Rose Gold than the Gold/Brownish side of Bronze.

Rose Bronze maybe?? :confused:

Another reason for me to stop by BB tomorrow to see for myself. Man the internet can be troublesome eh?? :p

Rose Bronze...I like it

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Hahaha my wife said the same thing when I showed her the phone I was pre-ordering, she said I was buying a pink phone? Hahaha. I personally think the "Mystic Bronze" looks classy in the online pics but it very well could look pink in real life. I already have a black OtterBox Defender Pro case coming tomorrow so if it does end up being more pink you would only see the camera lenses color anyway.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Hahaha my wife said the same thing when I showed her the phone I was pre-ordering, she said I was buying a pink phone? Hahaha. I personally think the "Mystic Bronze" looks classy in the online pics but it very well could look pink in real life. I already have a black OtterBox Defender Pro case coming tomorrow so if it does end up being more pink you would only see the camera lenses color anyway.

If anything, it'll look more bronze in real life (at least it did to me). Sounds like photos/videos are really skewing some interpretations of the color.

Gotta say though, can't go wrong with the Mystic White either. Absolutely brilliant with the glossy back, and silver camera housing and frame.

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
If anything, it'll look more bronze in real life (at least it did to me). Sounds like photos/videos are really skewing some interpretations of the color.

Gotta say though, can't go wrong with the Mystic White either. Absolutely brilliant with the glossy back, and silver camera housing and frame.

I thought about the White but my current device the Note10+ is white so I'll try something different. I can't even count how many Notes I had on Black so that's really boring to me these days.

lyun17

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I saw it yesterday at BestBuy and it looked pink to me or at least rose gold. Perhaps the lightning can have an effect?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar