Whitestone Dome for the Ultra has Blue Light Cut ?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
This is someone else's picture of the actual product. I circled the blue light cut on the front of the package. I want the CLEAR GLASS not glass with a blue light filter built right in. :(

ws.jpg

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Haha, that was my picture of the one I got in. It was the only N20+ I saw on there website and didn't even notice.

Do the two pieces of glass have a blue tint to them?

Why they would gimp up the glass adding a Blue Light Cut is beyond me. I don't want that. :-\

I was ready to order until I saw that.

Last edited:

Cletis169_1

Aug 29, 2018
Visit site
Do the two pieces of glass have a blue tint to them?

Why they would gimp up the glass adding a Blue Light Cut is beyond me. I don't want that. :-\

I was ready to order until I saw that.
I didn't take them out of the white protector yet. I have a clear one from my wife's S9 kit. I'll open them both tomorrow and take a comparison picture when I get home.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
From what I gather online - it seems like they've always had this feature, but I guess they are making it prominent on their box now. It seems like this goes back to their protectors for the S7. I don't notice any difference in color hues but then again I'm not an expert with those things.

Bike Mi Vie

Aug 9, 2020
Visit site
They've always had this and I'm glad Kupkrazy said it because when I first read the post I said, I thought this was always the case. But now that kk also said it I am doubling down that yes it was always the case

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
From what I gather online - it seems like they've always had this feature, but I guess they are making it prominent on their box now. It seems like this goes back to their protectors for the S7. I don't notice any difference in color hues but then again I'm not an expert with those things.
They've always had this and I'm glad Kupkrazy said it because when I first read the post I said, I thought this was always the case. But now that kk also said it I am doubling down that yes it was always the case
Ok great , nothing to worry about .

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm not 100% sure, but I think they're referring to blue light as in the type of UV light screens put off that we can't actually see, but damage your eyes/skin. Samsung already has it built in to their display. Not so much a blue light or night filter that makes everything yellow.

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
$70? That's ridiculous. I wouldnt buy it for $20. I'm not a fan of screen protectors on curved screens but even if you are, you can get your screen professionally replaced for around the cost of this.

Cletis169_1

Aug 29, 2018
Visit site
S20 screen pricing.
d3a5db930c8ae8db83481e08e295fed0.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith