Note 20 Ultra pre-order UK thread.

Kath1404

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Haven't seen a thread for us in the UK this time round, so thought I'd start one. What has everyone ordered and have you had any issues?
I wanted to ask if anyone using the Samsung upgrade programme is your monthly payment will be less than last year? I wasn't going to upgrade this time but now think why not if I'm paying less every month??

Notefan161

Jan 9, 2019
Visit site
Haven't seen a thread for us in the UK this time round, so thought I'd start one. What has everyone ordered and have you had any issues?
I wanted to ask if anyone using the Samsung upgrade programme is your monthly payment will be less than last year? I wasn't going to upgrade this time but now think why not if I'm paying less every month??

I ordered via Samsung upgrade program. Ordered 256GB. First year doing it so don’t know about previous years

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi Kath, it's been a while, oh yes it's been 12 months since the Note 10 launch lol, I was beginning to think you were sticking with the 10+with your absence:)
I nearly did the same to be honest, the Note 10+ is a good phone!
So yes the payments are less but that last payment is the sucker punch @ 20% but of course if you keep upgrading every 12 months you'll never get that far lol.

Kath1404

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi Kath, it's been a while, oh yes it's been 12 months since the Note 10 launch lol, I was beginning to think you were sticking with the 10+with your absence:)
I nearly did the same to be honest, the Note 10+ is a good phone!
So yes the payments are less but that last payment is the sucker punch @ 20% but of course if you keep upgrading every 12 months you'll never get that far lol.

Hello again! I hoped you would pop up, always sound advice :) Yes, that was my reasoning/justification. I think for the improvements you won't see that much against the note 10 but paying less per month for the latest phone is a no brainer really and it's always nice to have a new shiny phone once a year

5point0

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Hello,
I ordered a mystic black 256gb ultra. It's my first Samsung phone, been using a Nexus 6 for nearly 6 years so really looking forward to something new.

Leafs1201

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
5 years , I think your going have a good experience now !

Only 5 very long months for me, long time apple user that tried a few Samsungs namely S4, S6, Note Edge but always went back to iPhone after a few weeks until I tried the Note 8 which I stuck with until S10+ then Note 10+ But I had an itch that needed scratching and something was telling me to try the iPhone 11 Pro Max so I sold the Note 10+ and went to apple again, oh god how boring but had to wait until the new Note came out to go back as really love having the Spen.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
So here in the UK it's very rare to see early shipments so it looks like it's down to DPD on the 21st unless you are going with any UK networks.
The guys over the pond tend to get them a few days earlier than us so then we get to listen to the problems before we get ours lol.

Kath1404

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I ordered a mystic black 256gb ultra. It's my first Samsung phone, been using a Nexus 6 for nearly 6 years so really looking forward to something new.

You'll certainly see a massive difference with the Note, I couldn't stop discovering all the amazing features when I got my first one, played with it for days! You must be praying for the 21st to arrive quickly. Welcome to the note family 👍🙂

Kath1404

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
So here in the UK it's very rare to see early shipments so it looks like it's down to DPD on the 21st unless you are going with any UK networks.
The guys over the pond tend to get them a few days earlier than us so then we get to listen to the problems before we get ours lol.

Yeah, agree, last few years I've always hoped to get earlier than launch day but it never happens. The clue is when you order and the first delivery date is the 21st (for this year anyway). Also gutted as we go away on this day too for 3 nights, so although I will have the phone I won't be able to set it up until I get home 😩

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Only 5 very long months for me, long time apple user that tried a few Samsungs namely S4, S6, Note Edge but always went back to iPhone after a few weeks until I tried the Note 8 which I stuck with until S10+ then Note 10+ But I had an itch that needed scratching and something was telling me to try the iPhone 11 Pro Max so I sold the Note 10+ and went to apple again, oh god how boring but had to wait until the new Note came out to go back as really love having the Spen.
Sorry miss that 5months lol

So you been between quite a few phones then .yeah I can see missing the spen .

bigsmoke79

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I've been struggling not to get this as I own a S20 Ultra but a friend has a 256gb Ultra ordered and doesn't want it and wants to sell it to me for £850

bigsmoke79

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Wow, he is a friend if you're getting it for £329 cheaper brand new. :)

Just wants a easy sale for money towards the next iPhone rather than eBay fees, gumtree etc though I've made a post before there's rumours all over Twitter that once the review embargo is lifted this phone is gonna get bashed abit for medicore battery lift.

Notefan161

Jan 9, 2019
Visit site
Just wants a easy sale for money towards the next iPhone rather than eBay fees, gumtree etc though I've made a post before there's rumours all over Twitter that once the review embargo is lifted this phone is gonna get bashed abit for medicore battery lift.

Why not just cancel the pre order?