Note 20 Cases.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Nice, why they do not have the Civilian in black is beyond me. Can you show a pic of the front? Are the rubber parts grey?

Yeah the only other color is olive, to be honest it's kind of slippery and the camera cut out doesn't seem to offer much protection.

I've only had two cases for my s9 plus and that's the speck precidio grip, I've dropped my s9 plus so many times and it always protected it, I might get another one for this Note.

Attachments

• 6783.jpg
    6783.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 57

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Had the Civilian for past phones and the orange bits turn color and do not clean up very well. The back is slippery but the Civilian is a fantastic case overall.

I ordered the Monarch and it should be here tomorrow.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Nice! Definitely my favorite.

I have an i-Blason on my Note 9 right now. That's only because the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro had a rainbow effect on the screen. I didn't like that. The i-Blason did too but i finally gave up trying to find one that didn't. Hopefully they've fixed it for this release.

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I have an i-Blason on my Note 9 right now. That's only because the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro had a rainbow effect on the screen. I didn't like that. The i-Blason did too but i finally gave up trying to find one that didn't. Hopefully they've fixed it for this release.

It was caused by the built in screen protector. I just removed the protector