Will you put a launcher on your new Note 20 Ultra?

Notefan161

Jan 9, 2019
Visit site
I know some like to use Samsung’s UI out the box. Nova is known as most popular

What will you use? Is there any draw backs using a launcher?

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I used to use Nova before One UI was as fluid as it is now. I have nova prime downloaded but I haven't used it in a long time. It just isn't as good as One UI. It was better than TouchWiz. I think you lose things like on to screen and some other things that I can't remember right now. Both are very good.

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Nova Prime for what feels like forever. It used to be so much more customizable than the default launcher. However I think I'll try out the default one now. It will be nice to have a change of pace. It kind of took something away from the new phone feel using Nova as I would always restore my backup and the phone home screen/etc was exactly the same as my previous phone.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I know some like to use Samsung’s UI out the box. Nova is known as most popular

What will you use? Is there any draw backs using a launcher?

I'm pretty happy with Samsung UI. No launch necessary. And I really like the gesture feature since I am also using Apple's phone for work.

Last edited:

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Will leave stock for a wee bit. Then rotate between nova prime, stock and one other.

Stock OneUI is fantastic now tbh.

Starfleet Captain

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I like Nova Launcher because it lets me add more grid positions to my home screen - something One UI (as far as I know) hasn't. That 5x5 grid is atrocious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2