AKG Wired Headphones for Free?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Note 20 users all get free headphones now, limited time.

Funny thing is I got mine today and I'm in NY. Maybe you didn't order right away
This is my second one, the first one I got it last week itself via ground. I don't even know which one is associated to which request. But won't complain getting free stuff.

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Got mine today. They are passable as a backup. Need to order the Buds Live after I figure how to access my pre-sale credit...

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site

Got the package from Samsung today. It was a padded yellow envelope. Inside, totally separate were the headphones, the extra earbud tips, and the little AKG cardboard packet. It's like someone picked three things up and threw them inside. But, hey, the look new and work great.

SeanD_Colorado

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
I out in for mine like two weeks ago and I've still not received them or any warning that they may be on the way.
Sounds like a bit of a mixed bag in how they are sending them out. I received mine in about 3 days of requesting them. I don't recall getting any notification from Samsung that they were sent, but I did receive tracking info from the shipping company and they arrived in about 3 days they told me the order was placed.

You have been patient. At this point it may be worth reaching out to them and letting them know you still haven't received them. Maybe they can at least confirm the order is placed and give you a status update. Though I believe shipping it slowed in many places due to storms and wild fires.

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site

Got the package from Samsung today. It was a padded yellow envelope. Inside, totally separate were the headphones, the extra earbud tips, and the little AKG cardboard packet. It's like someone picked three things up and threw them inside. But, hey, the look new and work great.
That's exactly how mine arrived today. They were packaged as if they would have been included inside the phone box like they usually are. That's why they're giving them away, they have no packaging. I wonder if they messed up in the beginning and didn't have time to include them.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Finally got both my pairs in the mail today. 'bout time.

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site

What would I do without you guys .... great post

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

That's exactly how mine arrived today. They were packaged as if they would have been included inside the phone box like they usually are. That's why they're giving them away, they have no packaging. I wonder if they messed up in the beginning and didn't have time to include them.
It wasn't that they didn't have time. They made a decision not to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze