Uh-oh, foggy lens problem?

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I wonder how long it took for the lens to dry out. It happens to my sunglasses all the time, but they dry out very quickly- seconds. Even so, this isn't expected from a flagship device.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I may be cancelling my entire order. I don't like the sound of this at all. Especially not for a device costing $1449.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I wonder how long it took for the lens to dry out. It happens to my sunglasses all the time, but they dry out very quickly- seconds. Even so, this isn't expected from a flagship device.

I swear, I just don't know why this type of thing isn't caught... That camera glass should be sealed - is this reported on tbe s20 since is basically the same thing, I wonder?!

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Never happened before that I recall. It doesn't get more humid than NOLA/ Houston. Why my stuff isn't fogging up now?
It gets humid in a lot of places. I said extreme temperature changes. There is air inside your phone is at atmospheric pressure. They do not pull or seal a phone in a vacuum, nor is the phone air tight. We don't know how the phone was handled.

Last edited:

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
It probably could , wouldn't doubt it , but never seen on any phone I had that was certified IP water and dust . I've seen in older phones without it ip certified
IP68 is not air tight and if you Google the issue you'll see that it happens. I'm not going to let one article ruin my day.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It gets humid in a lot of places. I said extreme temperature changes. There is air inside your phone is at atompheric pressure. They do not pull or seal a phone in a vacuum, nor is the phone air tight. We don't know how the phone was handled.
Be dangerous with a battery , No ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae