Photos taken with your Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone not satisfied with picture or video quality? It seems that the media likes Apple, I've looked at the photos and videos and I'm not seeing such a big issue with the Note. I'm doing an upgrade from my S8, it will be 3 yrs in March that it has been in my hands. I dont by the latest and greatest every yr so my next phone needs to be good for a few yrs. I love the photos this monster takes, but the spen helps with my decision.
The Media are "Sheep"... buy the Note 20 Ultra - it's a beast! I've had mine since "Release Day" and love it!

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
The Media are "Sheep"... buy the Note 20 Ultra - it's a beast! I've had mine since "Release Day" and love it!
Agreed. Now, Apple probably is the most consistent point and shoot camera, but the highs of the Note 20 Ultra are greater. Just gotta deal with the occasional bad pic. That's just in my experience.

Oct 19, 2018
Visit site

I've always said I'd never pay this much for a phone, on the other hand its a writing tablet, camera and small computer. I figure when I get the opportunity to buy the phone it should go down in price even more than it's been lately. Since I don't buy the newest phone when it comes out then for 3 yrs I can see doing so.

Oct 19, 2018
Visit site
Agreed. Now, Apple probably is the most consistent point and shoot camera, but the highs of the Note 20 Ultra are greater. Just gotta deal with the occasional bad pic. That's just in my experience.

I've only had 1 nice phone (s8), its still a good phone for me. It seems to act funny sometimes, figure should do a system reset on the device but it still works for my needs for the moment. I love the system, screen and how android works, both my girls have an iphone 11 and love it. My other option if I for some weird reason choose to not get the Note I'm looking at the iphone 12 pro max. It's a nice phone, wouldn't have a hard time choosing it and the screen looks nice. However it's also expensive and for a bit more I can get the Note. May get the iphone later but it will depend on how much I can afford.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I've only had 1 nice phone (s8), its still a good phone for me. It seems to act funny sometimes, figure should do a system reset on the device but it still works for my needs for the moment. I love the system, screen and how android works, both my girls have an iphone 11 and love it. My other option if I for some weird reason choose to not get the Note I'm looking at the iphone 12 pro max. It's a nice phone, wouldn't have a hard time choosing it and the screen looks nice. However it's also expensive and for a bit more I can get the Note. May get the iphone later but it will depend on how much I can afford.

S8 was a nice phone.

But that was yrs ago.
I have my S8 away.
Couldn't imagine still using it.

Saving extra Madd money for the release of the note 21 ultra 5G universal unlocked in August..
Will probably pre-order 2 phones.
One for me and one the Old Lady from Best Buy.

Trade the 2 note 20 ultras I have now in .

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
S8 was a nice phone.

But that was yrs ago.
I have my S8 away.
Couldn't imagine still using it.

Saving extra Madd money for the release of the note 21 ultra 5G universal unlocked in August..
Will probably pre-order 2 phones.
One for me and one the Old Lady from Best Buy.

Trade the 2 note 20 ultras I have now in .
eFingersCrossed.jpg Note 21 Ultra 5G! ePrayers.jpg

Oct 19, 2018
Visit site
Really LOVE the photo's, being from Illinois I love snow scenes. Did you have to do a lot of photo fixing or are these from the camera.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7