Does anyone know if you can sell your Note 20/20 Ultra if you financed it though Samsung / TD Bank?
    Ended up buying 2, long story, only need one.
    Not financed through a carrier.
    08-19-2020 02:48 PM
    Does anyone know if you can sell your Note 20/20 Ultra if you financed it though Samsung / TD Bank?
    You can do whatever you want. Just make sure it is paid off, or will be paid off
    tadpoles likes this.
    08-19-2020 04:14 PM
    Have you not got 2 weeks to change your mind and send it back?
    ezdoit likes this.
    08-19-2020 04:18 PM
    I would think so. Isn't it against your credit?
    08-19-2020 04:19 PM
    You can do whatever you want. Just make sure it is paid off,
    Thanks for the replies, bought 2 one for my wife and daughter, had a couple of Note 9's laying around for trade in, daughter changed her mind, I guess I'll keep it for as cheap as it was with the trade in, just not sure I'm crazy about the color of the bronze and the flip cover definitely looks pink, though I'll probably never use it anyway.
    08-19-2020 05:24 PM
    You can do whatever you want. Just make sure it is paid off,
    I don't think Samsung cares. Carriers tie your phone to your account to try and keep you locked in. I know unlocked models can be sold no problem. I'm thinking the carrier branded phone's aren't carrier locked if you buy from Samsung, so it may be the same, but I'm not sure.
    08-19-2020 06:46 PM
    I don't think Samsung cares. Carriers tie your phone to your account to try and keep you locked in. I know unlocked models can be sold no problem. I'm thinking the carrier branded phone's aren't carrier locked if you buy from Samsung, so it may be the same, but I'm not sure.
    Samsung offers it's own financing as well.
    08-19-2020 07:05 PM
    You can sell no matter what. I've sold devices on device payment plans before. Just have to keep it in good standing. Never had an issue.
    08-19-2020 07:08 PM
    Samsung offers it's own financing as well.
    Both Samsung and Carries don't care you sell the phone, use on a different line or whatever. As long as the monthly financed payment is made they don't care. So you can sell without problem but you need to find a buyer who doesn't mind it's financed.

As a buyer, I will only consider buying if the phone is paid off. If it's financed from Samsung, carrier or name your company then I'm not buying it. Since the phone can be blacklisted if the original owner stops making payments.
    08-19-2020 07:11 PM