A few things - one not mentioned in any review I saw

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
1. The BEANS are BOMB. The end.
2. The "calm" notification sounds tempt me to not put my phone on complete silence. I love the sounds that are available...it's the little things for me - pretty little soft sounds.
3. LIVE CAPTION....now that's pretty slick! I have not seen that mentioned anywhere!

S-Pen on the other side: Irritation...new features are ok - reduced latency is sweet.

Camera was SUPER jumpy at first - trying very hard to focus.. There have been 2 updates (one big one happening now) so I hope that is remedied.

Didn't realize how much I had changed my note 10+ (customized) - I abhor the blue notification center. I'll change it up with mi control center.

Things are chirping along... Very enjoyable and I'm glad I upgraded. (So far).

Couldn’t Be happier with Whitestone Dome...YAY
LOVE LOVE LOVE the s-view in bronze!

Last edited:

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
1. The BEANS are BOMB. The end.
2. The "calm" notification sounds tempt me to not put my phone on complete silence. I love the sounds that are available...it's the little things for me - pretty little soft sounds.
3. LIVE CAPTION....now that's pretty slick! I have not seen that mentioned anywhere!

S-Pen on the other side: Irritation...new features are ok - reduced latency is sweet.

Camera was SUPER jumpy at first - trying very hard to focus.. There have been 2 updates (one big one happening now) so I hope that is remedied.

Didn't realize how much I had changed my note 10+ (customized) - I abhor the blue notification center. I'll change it up with mi control center.

Things are chirping along... Very enjoyable and I'm glad I upgraded. (So far)
Does goodlock work.