1. The BEANS are BOMB. The end.
    2. The "calm" notification sounds tempt me to not put my phone on complete silence. I love the sounds that are available...it's the little things for me - pretty little soft sounds.
    3. LIVE CAPTION....now that's pretty slick! I have not seen that mentioned anywhere!

S-Pen on the other side: Irritation...new features are ok - reduced latency is sweet.

Camera was SUPER jumpy at first - trying very hard to focus.. There have been 2 updates (one big one happening now) so I hope that is remedied.

Didn't realize how much I had changed my note 10+ (customized) - I abhor the blue notification center. I'll change it up with mi control center.

Things are chirping along... Very enjoyable and I'm glad I upgraded. (So far).

Couldn’t Be happier with Whitestone Dome...YAY
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the s-view in bronze!
    Kizzy Catwoman and runfar262 like this.
    08-19-2020 08:54 PM
    1. The BEANS are BOMB. The end.
    2. The "calm" notification sounds tempt me to not put my phone on complete silence. I love the sounds that are available...it's the little things for me - pretty little soft sounds.
    3. LIVE CAPTION....now that's pretty slick! I have not seen that mentioned anywhere!

S-Pen on the other side: Irritation...new features are ok - reduced latency is sweet.

Camera was SUPER jumpy at first - trying very hard to focus.. There have been 2 updates (one big one happening now) so I hope that is remedied.

Didn't realize how much I had changed my note 10+ (customized) - I abhor the blue notification center. I'll change it up with mi control center.

Things are chirping along... Very enjoyable and I'm glad I upgraded. (So far)
    Does goodlock work.
    08-19-2020 08:55 PM
    Does goodlock work.
    Yes. So far I've only redownloaded navastar though.
    08-19-2020 08:57 PM
    Does goodlock work.
    I use Nicelock (same thing) and it works fine
    08-19-2020 08:59 PM
    Does goodlock work.
    Yes good lock works as it does on all other devices.
    08-19-2020 08:59 PM