Edge Panels Not Transparent

Mandarita

Sep 19, 2017
Visit site
I'm setting up my new phone and loving it. The thing is, I love using my edge panels, but they are not showing up pretty at all. In dark mode, they have dark blue/black background with 0% transparency. It's ugly. So I downloaded a pretty theme and went back to light mode. Now it is an ugly white background that still has no transparency. I just checked my Note 10 and it's edge panels were a nice transparent color. How do I make the panels that are supposed to be transparent go back to that?

Just a note, I'm not taking about the handle. The handle is transparent like it's supposed to be. Those settings are easy to find. Plus, every search I do is walking me through changing the settings for the handle - not the panels.

It seems minor but I've been at it for an hour now. It's really annoying because I use mine for calling all my friends and family.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm setting up my new phone and loving it. The thing is, I love using my edge panels, but they are not showing up pretty at all. In dark mode, they have dark blue/black background with 0% transparency. It's ugly. So I downloaded a pretty theme and went back to light mode. Now it is an ugly white background that still has no transparency. I just checked my Note 10 and it's edge panels were a nice transparent color. How do I make the panels that are supposed to be transparent go back to that?

Just a note, I'm not taking about the handle. The handle is transparent like it's supposed to be. Those settings are easy to find. Plus, every search I do is walking me through changing the settings for the handle - not the panels.

It seems minor but I've been at it for an hour now. It's really annoying because I use mine for calling all my friends and family.

Yeah, the edge panel seems to be redesigned and I like the old panel better. Now it's like floating opaque box. I don't see a way to change that, either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech