No one is talking about the fact the Note20 has a better display?

ShadowknightJr

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
I have the Ultra model and have noticed skin tones and in general, the colors look a bit faded and maybe a weird tint all over?

So I went to T-Mobile and compared an identical picture with both the Ultra model and the base Note20.

The base model doesn't suffer from the bland and faded colors as much as the Ultra model does. I'd like this issue to be talked about more because it is certainly there and hopefully Samsung fixes it.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I have the Ultra model and have noticed skin tones and in general, the colors look a bit faded and maybe a weird tint all over?

So I went to T-Mobile and compared an identical picture with both the Ultra model and the base Note20.

The base model doesn't suffer from the bland and faded colors as much as the Ultra model does. I'd like this issue to be talked about more because it is certainly there and hopefully Samsung fixes it.
It's been discussed a lot to be honest.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site

What screen setting do you have it on? Is it the same on all of them?

ShadowknightJr

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
Yep, same exact setting. Even tested the same pic on a S20 ultra and it still looks worse. Try it out. Get a picture of someone ( I used LeBron James lol) and you'll see the difference. I watch a lot of sports and noticed instantly all the players skin tones look faded as if they're all sick or something.

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Yep, same exact setting. Even tested the same pic on a S20 ultra and it still looks worse. Try it out. Get a picture of someone ( I used LeBron James lol) and you'll see the difference. I watch a lot of sports and noticed instantly all the players skin tones look faded as if they're all sick or something.
That fool always looks sick lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam