US Verizon Note 20 Ultra 512GB? Anyone have one?

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone actually have a US Verizon Note 20 Ultra 512GB? I preordered on Aug 6th from Samsung.com and my order is still "placed"... no movement at all. Does this phone actually exist? Should I just cut my losses, cancel my preorder, lose the bonus, and buy the 128GB from somewhere else? So tired of waiting for this phone!!

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone actually have a US Verizon Note 20 Ultra 512GB? I preordered on Aug 6th from Samsung.com and my order is still "placed"... no movement at all. Does this phone actually exist? Should I just cut my losses, cancel my preorder, lose the bonus, and buy the 128GB from somewhere else? So tired of waiting for this phone!!
I have mine. I order August 5th from Verizon. They went to back order real fast as I expected.

FACTagent

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site

I have one. Pre-ordered from Verizon just after midnight Eastern time on 8/6.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, looks like I screwed up by ordering from Samsung instead of through Verizon.
It can go either way. It's a guessing game when ordering. Verizon went on backorder also. You would have been ok on Verizon ordering the 6th. I don't know why Samsung didn't have yours, you ordered fairly fast.. My guess is they screwed up

CKwik240

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Maybe call and ask when they expect the phones to come in? And is it really that big of a deal to wait? Better to get the one you want imo.

svtcobra

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Long story short this is what it has come to. Don't have it from VZW. Ordered the 12th. They promised me 4 different dates, all which have passed. 4 phone calls and at least 12 texts with customer support. As of 2 hrs ago they still f lied to me. It will be here in 2 days OR it will cost them $8100 a year for services and at least $6000 per year in hardware purchases. $14,100 per year total. I had the last word before I hung up on them. Take your f pick. Phone in my hands in 2 days or explain to the mucky mucks why they lost $14k per year.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Long story short this is what it has come to. Don't have it from VZW. Ordered the 12th. They promised me 4 different dates, all which have passed. 4 phone calls and at least 12 texts with customer support. As of 2 hrs ago they still f lied to me. It will be here in 2 days OR it will cost them $8100 a year for services and at least $6000 per year in hardware purchases. $14,100 per year total. I had the last word before I hung up on them. Take your f pick. Phone in my hands in 2 days or explain to the mucky mucks why they lost $14k per year.
I understand the frustration. I'm assuming you ordered the 512 version. They can only send you one if they have them. Their clueless reps know nothing, they are probably looking at the date they are suppose to have them and if Samsung doesn't get them to Verizon, then Verizon can't ship it to you. Your frustration could be caused by Samsung.

I just looked at Samsung's site, they are out of stock there for all carriers and unlocked. Some carriers are showing October for shipping.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Verizon does not give 2 craps about their customers and we are all at their mercy.

The 512GB S20 Ultra was the same way, out of stock after the very first orders and I don't believe it ever came back in stock.

svtcobra

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
It's a lot more detailed story. I acknowledge your info. BUT they sent me the IMEI and Sim card numbers of my phone 8/13. I asked if that is MY phone otherwise it would be illegal to give that information to anyone else. They said that it IS MY phone. Ok you gave me the info days ago and you still haven't sent a tracking number. Where the H is it? Uhh u dunno yet. I don't know give me any rats patooty about when it gets here. Im not that self centered. I do however hate being lied to. They would have been better off saying don't know/dont care. At least that's the truth. End of rant.. Sorry

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
It's a lot more detailed story. I acknowledge your info. BUT they sent me the IMEI and Sim card numbers of my phone 8/13. I asked if that is MY phone otherwise it would be illegal to give that information to anyone else. They said that it IS MY phone. Ok you gave me the info days ago and you still haven't sent a tracking number. Where the H is it? Uhh u dunno yet. I don't know give me any rats patooty about when it gets here. Im not that self centered. I do however hate being lied to. They would have been better off saying don't know/dont care. At least that's the truth. End of rant.. Sorry
Love that, would rather be told the truth,"we don't care".

Yeah, sounds like your getting the Verizon royalty treatment.. They usually charge for that.

scotiez1

Oct 12, 2018
Visit site
I ordered 2 note 20 ultras on the 6th from Samsung. One is the bronze 128gb and the other is the black 512gb. Both were delivered on the 19th.

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
You guys think Verizon is bad? You should try doing business with AT&T or the old Sprint. Wow. Just incredibly bad.

Mike1117

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Ordered my Verizon 512GB Note20 Ultra 8/6 from BestBuy and received it 8/20. I'd be pissed too if I had to wait because the initial stock sold out. Unfortunately nothing VZW can do for you. Sorry.

svtcobra

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Ordered my Verizon 512GB Note20 Ultra 8/6 from BestBuy and received it 8/20. I'd be pissed too if I had to wait because the initial stock sold out. Unfortunately nothing VZW can do for you. Sorry.

I'm not pizzed about waiting! Just about everyone at VZW lies. I have the IMEI and Sim card numbers for almost 2 weeks. That means 2 things, may phone was already built and they know where it's at and they are holding it up. The only reason this got started was because others had a problem with the order process itself. And I was making sure that I wasn't going to have an order problem just to find out 3 weeks later that I have to reorder it all over again. Don't even make this about me being impatient...