I always bought a Legion case just as a spare case, or in case my arrived super early I'd have some cases all ready to go. The Legion wasn't a bad semi rugged case that offered decent protection and was cheap. Anyway I noticed on their website they do not have the Legion for the new Note. Amazon also does not have it.

A shame they didn't make one for the Note 20 ultra. They made them for the past Notes. I do notice with the Note line there are a lot less heavy duty case options than the S line or Apple.
    08-26-2020 01:49 AM
    It's funny you mention this. I was having the same problem with a Supcase Style for the Note20 line. They have offered it for the S line and iPhones, but not the note20. Also, they seem to only have rugged (UP Pro/EXO) cases available for the Note line.
    08-26-2020 06:01 AM
    It's funny you mention this. I was having the same problem with a Supcase Style for the Note20 line. They have offered it for the S line and iPhones, but not the note20. Also, they seem to only have rugged (UP Pro/EXO) cases available for the Note line.
    The supcase style is the one I was looking for too. I had it for my note 9 and 10 and I loved it. I ended up with the Exo because I thought it was similar, but it's not. I'm going to make due with it though. Lol
    Serkle K likes this.
    08-26-2020 07:46 AM
    The supcase style is the one I was looking for too. I had it for my note 9 and 10 and I loved it. I ended up with the Exo because I thought it was similar, but it's not. I'm going to make due with it though. Lol
    Yeah, I had it for my Note10+ also. My only gripe with that case was the flush buttons, but overall, its a nice case. Feels rugged with a slim footprint. Looking at their site, and what they offer the iPhone as well, I wish they would bring the UB Electro to the Note20 series as well.
    sweetypie31 likes this.
    08-26-2020 11:08 AM