Launchers

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I like the Samsung's Stock Launcher. I keep it simple.

Weather & countdown widgets on the home screen. The apps screen is organized by folders for Media, Productivity, etc. An icon pack from the Galaxy Store & I'm to go! :)

darkkterror

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I had the Note 10+ for nearly a year before picking up the Note 20 Ultra. Kept the One UI launcher that entire time. Probably will keep it now too. My previous phones were Pixels, used the stock launchers on those too. Haven't really messed with changing up the launcher in a long time.

Brew Swayne

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I've been using Nova Prime since the Galaxy S5. Since then I've used it on the Note 4, Note 8, and Note 20. The Note 20 is the first phone where I didn't even bother messing with the native launcher for a few days. I went to it straight out of the box this time.

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I used to be strictly samsung launcher for the themes and icons i had built up from samsung rewards points. Now that you can use them in Nova, I'm definitely enjoying Nova a lot more.

customshopkv1

Feb 26, 2020
Visit site
So, folder icons. Using Nova the folder displays the first 4 icons/apps. One UI shows the first 9. I do not see a setting in Nova to change this as I prefer seeing 9
d231a8f811e7686110ca5f512a7207a8.jpg
0492070cac8a70cd75440607e1f4aafa.jpg

cknobman

May 15, 2018
Visit site
I own Nova Prime and love it.

But the past 3-4 months I've been using Microsoft Launcher and really love it.

I think what I love the most is the left action pane and being able to place my widgets there.
I turn off the timeline and news leaving just the glance.

Its great being able to swipe left and see all my widgets without cluttering up my homescreen.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I own Nova Prime and love it.

But the past 3-4 months I've been using Microsoft Launcher and really love it.

I think what I love the most is the left action pane and being able to place my widgets there.
I turn off the timeline and news leaving just the glance.

Its great being able to swipe left and see all my widgets without cluttering up my homescreen.
I just downloaded it and tried it out great launcher but I like Nova better.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I like Nova Prime because I can back up layout and restore it to any phone with ease.

This, it saves so much time and you don't have to remember where you had apps at. I have a bunch of folders on my home page with apps inside them, saves me probably an hour or two every time I upgrade. Another plus is the amount of customization you can do with Nova, I remember when I first got it, I was like "are these options ever going to end?".

bradavon

Aug 3, 2017
Visit site
OneUI is perfectly fine and not something you feel embarrassed your parents are using.

Microsoft Launcher though. S10. This isn't relevant to Note 20.

Like many looking forward to OneUI 2.5 so I can finally use gestures because the Samsung gestures are pointless, it's just the button are gestures.

Deep Jyoti Ray

Aug 29, 2020
Visit site
So, on a new Galaxy device the oneui launcher sticks around for a month when i default to Nova launcher with tesla and google companion. I love the nove setup 99 percent and hate it 1 percent. Hate because animations are not as slick as oneui and gesture navigation sucks on it. Little things hoping to get fixed on oneui2.5. Btw I'm on Note 10+.

Monique28

Aug 29, 2020
Visit site
I don't have a Note 20, just didn't like the huge camera bump and there wasn't enough specs/features to update from my pink s20. Anywho, the launcher I use and love is, Total Launcher. Been using it for years and I highly recommend it to anyone that likes to customize their phone. It has a bit of a learning curve but once you get passed it, the possibilities are endless. My comment may get deleted since I don't have a Note 20 (I do have a Note 10+ running Total Launcher as well), but as a new member I wanted to offer my 2 cents of a great launcher. Maybe someone here would like to give it a try on their new Note 20/Ultra.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I don't have a Note 20, just didn't like the huge camera bump and there wasn't enough specs/features to update from my pink s20. Anywho, the launcher I use and love is, Total Launcher. Been using it for years and I highly recommend it to anyone that likes to customize their phone. It has a bit of a learning curve but once you get passed it, the possibilities are endless. My comment may get deleted since I don't have a Note 20 (I do have a Note 10+ running Total Launcher as well), but as a new member I wanted to offer my 2 cents of a great launcher. Maybe someone here would like to give it a try on their new Note 20/Ultra.
It certainly looks different, I may play with it on my S20 Ultra.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Pretty much every launcher has some kind of backup and restore option including One UI launcher where you can back up your home screen.