Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 - Pre ordering?

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
FYI - If you want the free wired earphones, you can request from the below website.

https://form.p1care.com/sea/ivr-n20

I don’t need them but I requested lol

Anyone using Samsung Care +? I’m debating if I want to add the monthly for accidental coverage ...I’ve never insured any prior phone other than my iPhone

Edit : just added the insurance at least for now ....

Last edited:

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Anyone using Samsung Care +? I’m debating if I want to add the monthly for accidental coverage ...I’ve never insured any prior phone other than my iPhone

Good decision

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Tmobile finally updated

Galaxy Z Fold2 5G is available online, via phone or in store on September 18 for $58.34/month ($599.99 down, Full Retail Price: $1999.99) — all for 24 months on T-Mobile’s no-interest Equipment Installment Plan. Check with your local retail store beginning September 18 for availability.

JD Moogan

Feb 26, 2020
Visit site
I ordered on pre-Order launch from Samsung and my delivery went from The 18th, 21st, now the 28th. This is making me more tempted to cancel.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

How easy is it to cancel?

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I ordered on pre-Order launch from Samsung and my delivery went from The 18th, 21st, now the 28th. This is making me more tempted to cancel.
Oh man hope it updates soon...I had 28th on the website but that wasn't correct ..
How easy is it to cancel?
It says month to month...from what I see here a few ways ..
87487b42aea499f89882f96e009335e9.jpg

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
So, 24 hours in and I can certainly say I understand the price tag on the Fold 2. Build quality and materials really are top notch, as they should be. The pre-applied screen protectors on the cover and inner display are appreciated. Makes me wonder why Sammy just couldn't do the same on their American Note 20's. I may hold off on installing the Whitestone Dome on the cover screen.

I cannot honestly say, however, that I enjoy using the Fold2 any more than my Notes, novelty aside. It's notably (pardon the pun) heavy and, when open, somewhat unwieldy in the hand. I think the C|Net review mentioned this. I'm sure I will get used to it but since I go back and forth between it and my other devices the weight difference keeps jumping out. The big display is a luxury but opening the phone to get to it may get old for me, who knows? It's really made me appreciate the form-factor of my Notes and S20U. I will say that the cover display is quite usable and makes it unnecessary to open the device all the time unless I really want that luxuriously large screen.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
So, 24 hours in and I can certainly say I understand the price tag on the Fold 2. Build quality and materials really are top notch, as they should be. The pre-applied screen protectors on the cover and inner display are appreciated. Makes me wonder why Sammy just couldn't do the same on their American Note 20's. I may hold off on installing the Whitestone Dome on the cover screen.

I cannot honestly say, however, that I enjoy using the Fold2 any more than my Notes, novelty aside. It's notably (pardon the pun) heavy and, when open, somewhat unwieldy in the hand. I think the C|Net review mentioned this. I'm sure I will get used to it but since I go back and forth between it and my other devices the weight difference keeps jumping out. The big display is a luxury but opening the phone to get to it may get old for me, who knows? It's really made me appreciate the form-factor of my Notes and S20U. I will say that the cover display is quite usable and makes it unnecessary to open the device all the time unless I really want that luxuriously large screen.

Definitely some getting used to it especially weight...love love the build ....I’d like some apps to scale better but overall happy so far ....only day one

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Definitely some getting used to it especially weight...love love the build ....I’d like some apps to scale better but overall happy so far ....only day one

Yes, maybe it's just me, but from watching all the videos I had it in my head it would be a chunkier device, but it's nice and compact. And the build quality feels out of this world. I had the LG V60 with the dual screen case before this so the weight isn't bothering me, it's actually lighter than the LG with the second screen. It does feel good in the hands raw dog, but I'll be happier when the Kevlar case gets here.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Yes, maybe it's just me, but from watching all the videos I had it in my head it would be a chunkier device, but it's nice and compact. And the build quality feels out of this world. I had the LG V60 with the dual screen case before this so the weight isn't bothering me, it's actually lighter than the LG with the second screen. It does feel good in the hands raw dog, but I'll be happier when the Kevlar case gets here.
I don't mind heavier phones but definitely knocked it out the park quality wise ..it just feels it to me too...I would love to use this way maybe just the skins on back and camera ...we shall see ...

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I've been being playing with it all day and its been fun! I found that camera protectors for my Note 20 fit well enough to last until Mobile Fun sends me the Fold 2 camera protectors.

JD Moogan

Feb 26, 2020
Visit site
Mine just got updated to delivery for tomorrow. I was so close to cancelling. I'm on the fence because I really want the Pixel 5. I guess I'll try it out. It's mainly about the cameras for me. If the camera quality isn't up to my standards it's gotta go. I'm shocked there aren't many camera reviews up yet.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Mine just got updated to delivery for tomorrow. I was so close to cancelling. I'm on the fence because I really want the Pixel 5. I guess I'll try it out. It's mainly about the cameras for me. If the camera quality isn't up to my standards it's gotta go. I'm shocked there aren't many camera reviews up yet.
I think this camera will be good enough I would not expect it to be the reason picking this phone ..I've only taken a few pics they are good enough to my liking ..I know others want the top specs on Note 20 Ultra here but that's not the emphasis here ...

Notefan161

Jan 9, 2019
Visit site

People shouldn’t buy the fold 2 for camera first as note ultra and pixel will offer more in certain situations.

Getting the fold is more for the 2 in 1 experience more than anything. If camera is the main thing that matters and it needs to be top draw then you may likely end up returning.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae