Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 - Pre ordering?

JD Moogan

Feb 26, 2020
Visit site
No movement for me yet. Every Samsung phone I've ever ordered came ahead of launch. My expected delivery is Sept 21st and it was originally Sept 18th. No FedEx label either. Hopefully we'll see something soon.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I am so disappointed with TMobile absolutely no details and the device releases Friday. just its being sold in store and online I called maybe at least 20 TMobile stores in my area none are getting it in store

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
It's shipping with FedEx overnight so you have till late Tuesday to ship for Wednesday delivery. Assuming you ordered early enough for the first batch. Mine is just label created so won't be picked up by FedEx until late Tuesday anyway.

crpmp007

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Made my pre-order on day 1 for the Mystic Black Z Fold 2, buds live, and Galaxy 3 watch. First email stated the Phone would ship "by" the 18th and expected to be delivered on the 21st, and the buds and watch to follow on the 22nd. Fast forward a little bit, and I got my bids and watch yesterday, and just got FedEx email that my Fold 2 will be delivered tomorrow:). Super excited and Happy! Just thought I would share.

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
It's shipping with FedEx overnight so you have till late Tuesday to ship for Wednesday delivery. Assuming you ordered early enough for the first batch. Mine is just label created so won't be picked up by FedEx until late Tuesday anyway.

So can I have FedEx hold this at one of their locations for pick up? It says direct signature and I can't guarantee anyone will be there Wednesday. I know I can't yet, but maybe after it actually ships?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
So can I have FedEx hold this at one of their locations for pick up? It says direct signature and I can't guarantee anyone will be there Wednesday. I know I can't yet, but maybe after it actually ships?

Try once it’s picked by FedEx, currently the label is just created for FedEx to pick up later in the day. I have been to put a hold on all my previous FedEx packages from Samsung including the recent Note 20 Ultra. Though few had issues for some reason.

But anyway you will be only able to put request for hold once the package is in FedEx possession which should be later this evening.

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
On the Samsung site when I click track it shows Expected delivery 9/19. Hmmm. I guess it all depends on when they actually ship.

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Try once it’s picked by FedEx, currently the label is just created for FedEx to pick up later in the day. I have been to put a hold on all my previous FedEx packages from Samsung including the recent Note 20 Ultra. Though few had issues for some reason.

But anyway you will be only able to put request for hold once the package is in FedEx possession which should be later this evening.

I figured that's how it was done. Thanks for the info!

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
It's great.watching the pre order threads, it sure is a nice feeling to be receiving the newest flagship. It will be the S series next and who knows what that's going to bring.
In the mean time check out this video on the Z Fold 2 V Note 20 Ultra, same chipset, interesting outcome...

https://youtu.be/tiDzevLKyao

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I picked up my Verizon Samsung galaxy z fold 2 in bronze at best buy at around 6pm yesterday. I have the purple z flip too and it was of course easier to get used to the way it fold lol. I didn't try the 1st fold so this is totally different for me. The fold 2 is a very nice sturdy phone even though I feel like I might break it the way I have to fold it lol. It will just take some time for me to get used to i guess. I'll feel better when I get a case for it. The one I want from UAG isn't available yet. I forgot the name but it is black and covers the front, back and henge I believe. While the henge in the z flip is great, the fold 2 henge feels even more sturdy. Bestbuy employee was like hey want to open it up here? I said no thank you. I'll open it at home. Ain't nobody putting their hands on this before me lol. He said they had several come in to pick up their's and they wouldn't open it there either. They wanted to see it so bad lol. I was like go play with the display unit. Lol.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I picked up my Verizon Samsung galaxy z fold 2 in bronze at best buy at around 6pm yesterday. I have the purple z flip too and it was of course easier to get used to the way it fold lol. I didn't try the 1st fold so this is totally different for me. The fold 2 is a very nice sturdy phone even though I feel like I might break it the way I have to fold it lol. It will just take some time for me to get used to i guess. I'll feel better when I get a case for it. The one I want from UAG isn't available yet. I forgot the name but it is black and covers the front, back and henge I believe. While the henge in the z flip is great, the fold 2 henge feels even more sturdy. Bestbuy employee was like hey want to open it up here? I said no thank you. I'll open it at home. Ain't nobody putting their hands on this before me lol. He said they had several come in to pick up their's and they wouldn't open it there either. They wanted to see it so bad lol. I was like go play with the display unit. Lol.
Can't wait to get mine. My Samsung Kevlar case doesn't get delivered until the 23rd but my Fold2 should get delivered today. So I won't take it out of the house until at least next Wednesday. I did get tpu protectors for the back, outer, and inner screens but I probably won't apply the one to the inner screen as it'd likely bubble after opening and closing the screen a few times. I did also get some microfiber phone bags so I'm hoping I can keep it pristine for the duration. Quite excited!

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm waiting on shipping for my case .. nothing yet from Verizon ... Same with my skins they will not be here before the phone ... congrats on received phone look forward to seeing some pics

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Oh my...oh my. It has... occurred...

Canna wait to get home now.
74e5dd7a3afc14c5d57f88ad625c179a.jpg

Edit: 45 minutes later...
dad3fabdd9fd6b8c3d9720fb1fbf1fa9.jpg
fefe6ad6710f47a0842a2532850b5788.jpg
77a44ee062e322f4117004584175a6fe.jpg
ecde2fe52017031c3a04fb81b03a42dd.jpg
3a5923f97a505062863a8731a449b8fa.jpg
1ea3f2b8355cef9fb4880f9800bc5c82.jpg
076443e1fb1af5c588135c9fc9a8aaef.jpg

Wasn't sure I'd be glad I, once again, ordered the black but now I approve.

Last edited: