Keyboards... Samsung or GBoard or other?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I use gboard mainly, but my goal is to try to give the Samsung one a try again. Although the Samsung keyboard has gotten better over time, the text prediction is still a little sucky.

Text prediction isn't the greatest, but I find I'm more accurate with it than gboard, so it all basically works out the same for me. And for whatever reason, I just find it more aesthetically pleasing than any of Google's options.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Text prediction isn't the greatest, but I find I'm more accurate with it than gboard, so it all basically works out the same for me. And for whatever reason, I just find it more aesthetically pleasing than any of Google's options.
It takes awhile for prediction on Samsung keyboard but then it's good at it .

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I really do not like the standard Samsung keyboard. I have been using Microsoft Swiftkey for years. I like the customization, from keyboard layouts to themes.

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I've been suing swiftkey forever no complaints

Same here, SwiftKey is great, also what I like the most about it is that after you select it and login to the app using your Google login all my predictions, email address, etc.. are all there soon as I start typing the first few letters. Also love the fact you have dozens of themes to pick from.