Have you received your post order $150/$200 credit?

corvette72778

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
For those that skipped using the $150/$200 credit during your preorder, have you been emailed/received your store credit to use yet?

Flytetymex

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Spoke to them today and they just spit out verbatim what the initial email says (within 35 days). I've also not received the 35 dollar credit for registering for the pre-order for the S7 tablet

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Spoke to them today and they just spit out verbatim what the initial email says (within 35 days). I've also not received the 35 dollar credit for registering for the pre-order for the S7 tablet

I'm also waiting for that $35 credit for reserving the tab s7 plus,but nothing yet.

Flytetymex

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
I'm also waiting for that $35 credit for reserving the tab s7 plus,but nothing yet.
When I spoke to them today they said I should have an email by the end of today but I doubt it. It's weird because everything was right on point for the Note 20 pre-orders. Also don't forget about Rakuten. Unfortunately right now they are at 3 percent so hopefully they will kick it up to 10 once again.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
When I spoke to them today they said I should have an email by the end of today but I doubt it. It's weird because everything was right on point for the Note 20 pre-orders. Also don't forget about Rakuten. Unfortunately right now they are at 3 percent so hopefully they will kick it up to 10 once again.

Thanks for the heads up, yeah Samsung customer service is all over the place I've had different reps all give me a different answer to the same question, I'm going to wait and see if I receive the instant credit email today

Deputy1

May 14, 2014
Visit site
I basically was told the same thing that a lot of you have. About 35 days out we should receive an email with the link.

Flytetymex

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
I wanted to pre-order it first opportunity I got but i can wait assuming that you'll be able to still do trade-ins (you still can for the Note20 Ultra so thats a good sign). I just hope it's before they actually ship since I believe the keyboard combo is half off.

DSMpowerhousegroup

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Yes, and have already spent it. Items shipped today. I did a pre-order though, so that may not be what you're asking. I just did the credit this week and it happened quickly.

larry1014

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I wanted to pre-order it first opportunity I got but i can wait assuming that you'll be able to still do trade-ins (you still can for the Note20 Ultra so thats a good sign). I just hope it's before they actually ship since I believe the keyboard combo is half off.

I was told 15 days from when phones were received the email would be sent. Not holding my breath. Also heard on here you can't use it on the tablet or combine the 2 credits of $200. We will see.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I was told 15 days from when phones were received the email would be sent. Not holding my breath. Also heard on here you can't use it on the tablet or combine the 2 credits of $200. We will see.

Yeah I was told by a rep you can't combine the credits.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Pre-order thru T-Mobile, got my phone on the 24th. Launched Shop Samsung app, submitted a request and within a minute or two it said it was approved and I'd get an email. 25th I opened the app and the credit was there and ordered the buds, received the buds on 28th.

aknotts66

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
For those that skipped using the $150/$200 credit during your preorder, have you been emailed/received your store credit to use yet?

Those that are saying they received their code for the $150/200 are the ones that bought them in Carrier Stores. If you bought in a carrier store you were still eligible for the credit but had to go into the Shop Samsung app and verify. Those of us that Preordered from samsung.com have to wait past the return period for the code to be emailed to us. Which should be 14-35 days past launch date I'm guessing.

Flytetymex

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Those that are saying they received their code for the $150/200 are the ones that bought them in Carrier Stores. If you bought in a carrier store you were still eligible for the credit but had to go into the Shop Samsung app and verify. Those of us that Preordered from samsung.com have to wait past the return period for the code to be emailed to us. Which should be 14-35 days past launch date I'm guessing.
Within 35 days of delivery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995