09-12-2020 10:42 AM
85 ... 234
tools
    Samsung Pay is kind of not necessary anymore since Apple Pay/Google Pay are accepted at all major retailers. And Google apps on iPhone had dark mode way before their Android counterparts had it. Apps generally look much better on iOS than Android. Twitter and Facebook, for example, have the menu buttons at the bottom of the app for easy reach, whereas their Android counterparts have the menu buttons at the top of the app.
    I have to agree with your assessment. iPhone is just put together better. Everything works smoothly and the apps very often look and work better.
    That being said, Android has come along way and I have moved over completely. I get frustrated sometimes but overall the experience has been good.
    09-10-2020 03:14 PM
    Still won't buy it. My apps work just fine. Actually the device has more features. iPhone is too basic and locked down.
    I completely agree with the features part.
    09-10-2020 04:29 PM
    '

That use to be the case, but not any more. I've used both and I feel like the apps on IOS are less feature rich. I get more from my Apps on Android.
    No way. This is a complaint all the time. Peleton for example. Crap on Android. iOS is always updated first and more often. I don't like it but it's the truth.
    09-10-2020 04:32 PM
    I’ve mentioned this in another thread but I’ll post it here too. I almost went and got a Note 20 Ultra then I found esim is locked and there’s no dual sim on the us version. I run 2 lines in my iPhone, work and personal. $1300 phone you’d think that’d be a feature.
    09-10-2020 04:35 PM
    I'm a big time Android person first love and not planning on ever leaving it .. It's just not just a message app IMO ... Not when you have hundreds of people you interact with regularly... Yeah you could definitely get plenty of great alternatives in Android ... you will not get the same interaction being on the other side ... You can get by easily though ... But plenty of peeps don't want to leave it I can't blame them ...

Another thing being having multiple iOS devices .. fluidity is key for me ... Now would I tell someone imessage is the best thing since slice bread most definitely no ... But it just ties everything together nicely business and personal ...
    It's weird in UK even iPhone users tend to use WhatsApp alot.. When WhatsApp get multi device support it will get even better
    bkdodger2 likes this.
    09-10-2020 04:48 PM
    It's weird in UK even iPhone users tend to use WhatsApp alot.. When WhatsApp get multi device support it will get even better
    I’ve noticed it’s popular and I hope more people here start using it...I’d be happy to jump over...I have a few friends on WhatsApp I interact with and like it ..
    09-10-2020 04:51 PM
    Apple does have the best apps. Anyone that uses both knows this. They almost always have the more complete app.
    For some but most apps are the same and work and look the same on both. Both do the same job...
    09-10-2020 04:52 PM
    No way. This is a complaint all the time. Peleton for example. Crap on Android. iOS is always updated first and more often. I don't like it but it's the truth.
    Yes and I agree for how it use to be. It's not like that any more. I owned both. And just switched back to the note 20 from a 11 pro max.
    09-10-2020 05:37 PM
    I’ve noticed it’s popular and I hope more people here start using it...I’d be happy to jump over...I have a few friends on WhatsApp I interact with and like it ..
    I would definitely like it if folks I knew would all go to using a singular messaging app, but I hope it's not WhatsApp. I try and be as Zuckerberg free as possible.
    09-12-2020 10:40 AM
    I would definitely like it if folks I knew would all go to using a singular messaging app, but I hope it's not WhatsApp. I try and be as Zuckerberg free as possible.
    Haha I hear ya man ...totally okay here with any app peeps want to all use ...we really do need to join these platforms ...
    09-12-2020 10:42 AM
85 ... 234