10-18-2020 12:35 AM
151 123 ...
tools
    It must have been a late thought from Samsung as I only heard about these today.
    I have emailed Samsung Parts UK about purchasing these but I think they are available in the US already.
    I think you could get a little more from the ANC using these.
    Attached Thumbnails Silicone Sleeves for The Beans-46aff2a916f256820073b79f655326e2.jpeg.jpg  
    kide#WN, bkdodger2 and Ranjen617 like this.
    09-09-2020 11:09 AM
    I would like these!
    09-09-2020 11:34 AM
    I would like these!
    I'll let people know how I get on with the UK parts department or if I find somewhere to buy them.
    bandofbrothers2112 likes this.
    09-09-2020 11:40 AM
    How do I get those. I just checked the US Samsung site and didn't see them.
    09-09-2020 11:47 AM
    It must have been a late thought from Samsung as I only heard about these today.
    I have emailed Samsung Parts UK about purchasing these but I think they are available in the US already.
    Very interesting.
    09-09-2020 01:01 PM
    I do find my Buds Live fit quite snugly and I experience no discomfort however I'd be interested in purchasing these too.

Looking forward to either official Samsung options or a 3rd party option.
    j_hansen likes this.
    09-09-2020 02:05 PM
    I do find my Buds Live fit quite snugly and I experience no discomfort however I'd be interested in purchasing these too.

Looking forward to either official Samsung options or a 3rd party option.
    We'll see what reply I get from Samsung UK parts department :-)
    09-09-2020 03:11 PM
    We'll see what reply I get from Samsung UK parts department :-)
    I have just been on a chat with them and they said they are not available for UK region yet, so I have a ticket number for them to get back to me, they look good for protection also if one were to fall out.

These should have been included for the price. I wonder how someone got wind of these to get them in the first place
    09-09-2020 03:23 PM
    I have just been on a chat with them and they said they are not available for UK region yet, so I have a ticket number for them to get back to me, they look good for protection also if one were to fall out.

These should have been included for the price. I wonder how someone got wind of these to get them in the first place
    Yes they definitely should have been included but it's probably an afterthought by Samsung and they had already finalised the Beans packaging etc...
    evohicks likes this.
    09-09-2020 03:39 PM
    Did you get these because you had issues with fit? If so, do these help?
    09-11-2020 05:00 PM
    For me the fit is fine but these caps should make a better seal, also protect the little beans more if they were dropped as they are slippery little beggars.
    09-12-2020 03:36 AM
    I'm in the U.S. and I called Samsung last night. The rep immediately knew what I was requesting and processed an order for the sleeves at no cost. He said I should receive them within 3-5 business days.
    09-12-2020 08:39 PM
    For me the fit is fine but these caps should make a better seal, also protect the little beans more if they were dropped as they are slippery little beggars.
    I thought the beans were deliberately designed to not have a great seal.
    KupKrazy likes this.
    09-12-2020 08:42 PM
    I'm in the U.S. and I called Samsung last night. The rep immediately knew what I was requesting and processed an order for the sleeves at no cost. He said I should receive them within 3-5 business days.
    Can you let us know of any part number / order number or any relevant information on this please oh and when you do get them we'd love a picture and your personal thoughts on them
    Apple2Droid likes this.
    09-13-2020 12:20 AM
    Why?
    09-13-2020 12:52 AM
    Yeah I think they are meant to be a more open fit without actually going into your ear canal but with the sleeves on might make the fit around the ear a bit tighter..
    09-13-2020 01:11 AM
    Yeah I think they are meant to be a more open fit without actually going into your ear canal but with the sleeves on might make the fit around the ear a bit tighter..
    That’s good yes?
    09-13-2020 01:12 AM
    I thought the idea was to let in sound from your natural surroundings so I wonder how the seal impacts that.
    09-13-2020 01:24 AM
    I don't think the silicone sleeves will provide as much passive noise cancellation as the in ear types like the Buds+ anyway but it might just be enough of a seal to give the ANC a chance to work a little better, at least you can just take off the sleeves if you don't like them or want more ambient pass through.
    09-13-2020 03:07 AM
    I'll let people know how I get on with the UK parts department or if I find somewhere to buy them.
    I wrote a long piece about these on another thread.

They are called SKIN CAPS. You get them free if you email your proof of postage to UK.parts@samsung.com

But I also had to give customer services my serial number, model number and other information. They then gave me a reference number that the UK parts email also required along with my proof of postage.

The UK number is 03330000333.
    j_hansen and Apple2Droid like this.
    09-13-2020 03:18 AM

Load of rubbish. I am getting some sorted right now. Read my post above
    Apple2Droid likes this.
    09-13-2020 03:19 AM
    Load of rubbish. I am getting some sorted right now. Read my post above
    Yeah I've read your post, you must have been lucky and caught the knowledgeable assistant straight away, it took me just under 2 days on and off being passed around to different departments and generally nobody knew what 'Skin Caps' were. I even tried my nearest Samsung Experience Store which is around an hour away and they hadn't a clue what I was on about.
    Generally if its not for sale on their website or listed as an accessory they didn't have it.

If they do eventually arrive I will try my best to get a part number for others to quote when requesting them.
    j_hansen likes this.
    09-13-2020 04:05 AM
    I just had a call from Samsung about these so it looks like I might actually receive them after all :-)
    They confirmed my name and address and the product.... What could possibly go wrong now.... Dun... Dun... Dun.. Jaws Theme... :-)
    evohicks and smooches680 like this.
    09-14-2020 05:35 AM
    I just had a call from Samsung about these so it looks like I might actually receive them after all :-)
    They confirmed my name and address and the product.... What could possibly go wrong now.... Dun... Dun... Dun.. Jaws Theme... :-)
    Yeah I've just had an email confirming they will be in touch to clarify.
    09-14-2020 06:50 AM
    Yeah I've just had an email confirming they will be in touch to clarify.
    Well... Don't count your chickens just yet LOL
    I just received this email after the phone call that I thought was to confirm the Skin Caps being sent to me.

Dear Dumba$$ Customer

This email was sent to inform the box content of your Buds Live. Please see below the details of what should be received on the box of the said device.

In the box you'll find... Samsung Galaxy Buds Live (left and right) Charging case Wing tip sets (small and large) USB-C cable Quick start guide Documentation

Please be inform that this not includes the skin cap.

If you require additional support, please contact us on 0333 000 0333 (UK) or 0818 717 100 (EIRE), or respond to this email and we will be more than happy to help.

Kind regards,

Whatever whatever

Customer Service Representative
    evohicks likes this.
    09-14-2020 07:41 AM
151 123 ...