How I got a free Note 20 Ultra 5G

pst23

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Removed details. Always check with the loyalty department before getting new devices.

Last edited:

pst23

May 28, 2014
Visit site
It wasn’t something i expected to happen and it wasn’t my intention.

I guess the main point is that you should go through loyalty to see what their offers are.

There was no hassle

Flytetymex

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
You deserve that "free lunch". All these phone and cable companies always try to sneak in fees and hope you don't think it's a big enough deal to call back and correct it so good on you for catching it and then sticking it right back to them. Plus, you got also rid of three Apples. Always a plus :)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Someone else pays the cost. You own a business so you should understand that if enough people chime you out of something it costs someone else. That's all I have to say on the matter.
Everyone will always pay the cost , it's the way it is . This member didn't chime out their carrier it was offered after they wanted to delete some lines.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Especially been loyal to one company and they want do that for you , I'm accepting it .

That's my issue a lot of times. No companies reward loyalty anymore. All they want to do is court new customers, and give them all the good deals. But what about us folks who have been with said company for years and years?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
That's my issue a lot of times. No companies reward loyalty anymore. All they want to do is court new customers, and give them all the good deals. But what about us folks who have been with said company for years and years?
I agree there, sometimes we have to call to find out or nothing. Sometimes you have to cancel them completely to get a deal , but I understand what you mean

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Everyone will always pay the cost , it's the way it is . This member didn't chime out their carrier it was offered after they wanted to delete some lines.
Just re-read the first paragraph. By virtue of posting the outcome and suggesting someone else can try it leaves me feeling that's it's a bit unethical to recommend that others do the same. I'm no fan of the carriers and that's why I buy unlocked, but I'm also not a fan of promoting that others work the system. That's just the way I was raised even if it was by wolves.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site

It's always annoyed be both as a customer and sales representative that Verizon did nothing in store for loyalty. Give a free phone to a new line of service or someone porting over but make the loyal customer pay more.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Just re-read the first paragraph. By virtue of posting the outcome and suggesting someone else can try it leaves me feeling that's it's a bit unethical to recommend that others do the same. I'm no fan of the carriers and that's why I but unlocked, but I'm also not a fan of promoting that others work the system. That's just the way I was raised even if it was by wolves.
Yeah just re-read that also , I agree with u on that , shouldn't recommend people to try this.