Not receiving Samsung Reward Points.

sickoe

Aug 9, 2020
Visit site
Looking back at my emails and I noticed I should have received my Samsung Reward Points for the N20 Ultra 15 days after delivery. It's been 21 days and still have not received any points. Anyone else have this issue?

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Looking back at my emails and I noticed I should have received my Samsung Reward Points for the N20 Ultra 15 days after delivery. It's been 21 days and still have not received any points. Anyone else have this issue?
I screwed up and forgot to login into Samsung.com when I ordered, so my order came to me but never registered to my account so... you guessed it - NO POINTS!!! I asked in a chat session and they said the only way I could rectify it was to cancel my order and re-order it before the order finalized!!! I said "Nah, I'll skip the points and get the phone on time thanks!"

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered via Shop Samsung app; I just had a chat session with Samsung, and they said that I have to wait 35 days from receipt of the N20U before I will get my $150 credit

Halloweenoreo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Ive had numerous chats and each time they give me different times of when i should get mine. Started off at within 15 days of delivery then went to within 30 and last one said between 30 - 45 days. Ive almost given up on getting my points

CKwik240

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Why it's been that often?

Yeah. Had to call and chat with them several times to deal with an issue with the 50 dollar reservation credit. Within those calls, I tried the call back feature and after waiting more than an hour, I get a call back and the rep can't work his phone and accidentally hangs up on me. So I try the online chat thing. Ended up taking a while and the conversation was ended several times as I was trying to handle it during a work meeting online. It's just not terribly convenient for me. I'm in meetings most of the days and can't really call after work as I have big project going on at work. Might be helpful if the chat feature would point me when the rep responds...

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah. Had to call and chat with them several times to deal with an issue with the 50 dollar reservation credit. Within those calls, I tried the call back feature and after waiting more than an hour, I get a call back and the rep can't work his phone and accidentally hangs up on me. So I try the online chat thing. Ended up taking a while and the conversation was ended several times as I was trying to handle it during a work meeting online. It's just not terribly convenient for me. I'm in meetings most of the days and can't really call after work as I have big project going on at work. Might be helpful if the chat feature would point me when the rep responds...
O wow, yeah see your point:(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae