Don't mean to highjack this thread but for those of you that are going from the AppleWatch and the iphone to the Note 20 Ultra line, what wearable watch are you choosing to pair it with? I too, have left iphone for the Note 20 Ultra and it is an outstanding phone, my only qualm is i'm having a hard time finding something to pair with it when it comes to the watch. Any suggestions?
    I have both the Watch 3 45mm and Active 2. Both are great watches with different designs.
    tadpoles and kevinpleasants like this.
    09-15-2020 08:40 PM
    Don't mean to highjack this thread but for those of you that are going from the AppleWatch and the iphone to the Note 20 Ultra line, what wearable watch are you choosing to pair it with? I too, have left iphone for the Note 20 Ultra and it is an outstanding phone, my only qualm is i'm having a hard time finding something to pair with it when it comes to the watch. Any suggestions?
    I have the GW3 and Active Watch 2. Both are nice but if I could only have one it'd be the GW3. Its just got that nicer more premium feel. I have the larger model of both watches and the battery life is quite good but I, again, recommend the GW3.
    09-15-2020 09:11 PM
    I have the GW3 and Active Watch 2. Both are nice but if I could only have one it'd be the GW3. Its just got that nicer more premium feel. I have the larger model of both watches and the battery life is quite good but I, again, recommend the GW3.
    Is there enough of a difference to make a trade in for the AW2 toward the GW3 worthwhile?
    09-15-2020 09:25 PM
    Is there enough of a difference to make a trade in for the AW2 toward the GW3 worthwhile?
    It's really just if you like the design so much better than you can justify the extra cost to yourself
    SeanD_Colorado likes this.
    09-16-2020 03:43 AM
    Only if you really feel you're gonna like the GW3 look better, the rotating bezel, and the recessed screen (that does somewhat protect it). However, whenever I do wear my Active 2 I don't miss my GW3 too much but I do a little.
    09-16-2020 04:54 AM
    Only if you really feel you're gonna like the GW3 look better, the rotating bezel, and the recessed screen (that does somewhat protect it). However, whenever I do wear my Active 2 I don't miss my GW3 too much but I do a little.
    Thanks! I do like the look of the GW3. I just wondered if the difference was mostly esthetic or if there more under the hood.
    09-16-2020 07:22 AM
    Thanks! I do like the look of the GW3. I just wondered if the difference was mostly esthetic or if there more under the hood.
    I had the active 2 and apple series 5 the GW3 is superior to both of them you can't go wrong. I found that voice dictation is better than both.
    09-16-2020 07:51 AM
    I'm wearing my GW3 today. I think if you're only going to have one that the GW3 is the one to go with.
    09-16-2020 07:59 AM
    Im debating if I try the GW3 or sell it when it arrives today... Made the mistake of 41mm didn't want to cancel my order as it was part of package with phone and buds live
    09-16-2020 08:34 AM
    I had the active 2 and apple series 5 the GW3 is superior to both of them you can't go wrong. I found that voice dictation is better than both.
    How about call quality? I actually find I have to use that more than I care to
    09-16-2020 08:52 AM
    My apologies i meant the GW3. I ordered it last night from best buy so ill be picking it up this afternoon.
    tadpoles likes this.
    09-16-2020 09:49 AM
    I don't have a GW3 or Active 2 but you'd really have to want the look of the GW3 to spend the extra $175 for basically the same functionality.
    09-16-2020 12:42 PM
    I don't have a GW3 or Active 2 but you'd really have to want the look of the GW3 to spend the extra $175 for basically the same functionality.
    That is probably true. Initially, I thought the GW3 was going to have a number of functions that the Active 2 did not. But now it appears that the Active 2 will also get most of them. I will hold off and see how it plays out.
    09-16-2020 02:14 PM
    For text messages I use the Google Messages app and use the messages.google.com page to send and receive texts from any browser (laptop or iPad).

Thank you everyone for all the positive feedback! I am excited for the Ultra!! I loved my note 1 and 2 and so on. It’s going to take time to adjust to Android again. Any good tools for iTunes music library ? I forgot what I used to use? Also anyone using any good apps for their MacBook of MacBook Air for Imessage and text messages that connect to their imac and MacBook? (work reasons)? I’m liking the galaxy watch 3! Just going to wait on my 21 day grace period before I make the final decision. Any other apps to help with my transition from Apple to android would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks everyone!!
    marky_yo likes this.
    09-16-2020 11:06 PM
    TouchWiz days are long gone , test drive a note 20 ultra yourself for 14 days, I think you'll end up getting one, this phone doesn't disappoint.
    I think its definitely phone of the year !
    My N20 is a little faster than my business partners N20U in the tests we've performed and neither of us can see a difference in the displays other than mine seems a little easier to read outdoors in direct sunlight. It's a little brighter indoors on max brightness as well. QHD is nothing more than hype between these two phones and it reduces battery life too and if you keep the Ultra on 120Hz like he does the battery life truly sucks compared to mine. His words, not mine. Unless you are into bragging rights like so many are and I used to be, the regular Note is the smarter buy.
    Today 12:41 PM
    My N20 is a little faster than my business partners N20U in the tests we've performed and neither of us can see a difference in the displays other than mine seems a little easier to read outdoors in direct sunlight. It's a little brighter indoors on max brightness as well. QHD is nothing more than hype between these two phones and it reduces battery life too and if you keep the Ultra on 120Hz like he does the battery life truly sucks compared to mine. His words, not mine. Unless you are into bragging rights like so many are and I used to be, the regular Note is the smarter buy.
    For me what they asking for regular note 20 should of been 750 phone , it missed on one of the camera lens, less battery,less ram,not same s pen latency don't like the S series design and no sd card option . I bought a flagship phone for no compromise I want everything that can be available , Available. Otherwise I can say any mid-range phone can do the job , not what I want and the regular Note not for me .
    msm0511 and tadpoles like this.
    Today 12:57 PM
    I have both and like them both. The Ultra's screen is expansive and it's cameras are better. The 120Hz is a choice and I choose not to use it. The QHD display is a choice. FHD is enough for me...easily. I can also enjoy my Ultra on medium power savings and save battery. It has so much horse power that I just don't need all the power most of the time. The standard Note 20 is a great phone in its own right
    mustang7757 likes this.
    Today 12:59 PM
    For me what they asking for regular note 20 should of been 750 phone , it missed on one of the camera lens, less battery,less ram,not same s pen latency don't like the S series design and no sd card option . I bought a flagship phone for no compromise I want everything that can be available , Available. Otherwise I can say any mid-range phone can do the job , not what I want and the regular Note not for me .
    Well said.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    Today 05:24 PM
    How can it be faster? Please explain.

As far as your other comments it's strictly your opinion as to what's a better buy or not. It's really not a matter of bragging rights and pound for pound, dollar for dollar you get a lot more with Ultra. For the most part the general consensus was that the regular Note is overpriced for what it is and and if you look at some of the current sale pricing you can get an Ultra for just over a thousand.
    Today 06:13 PM
    How can it be faster? Please explain.

As far as your other comments it's strictly your opinion as to what's a better buy or not. It's really not a matter of bragging rights and pound for pound, dollar for dollar you get a lot more with Ultra. For the most part the general consensus was that the regular Note is overpriced for what it is and and if you look at some of the current sale pricing you can get an Ultra for just over a thousand.
    The regular Note 20 is too expensive. Period. ...but Sammy knew many would pay its price and they were right.
    Today 08:44 PM
    The regular Note 20 is too expensive. Period. ...but Sammy knew many would pay its price and they were right.
    Yup, if you want a Note in the smaller form factor that's the only option.
    Today 09:48 PM
96 ... 234