Crazy if you don't have this super duty Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Case

SuperLeakTX

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
Thankfully though, this one from Schnail delivers in spades. This case is in two pieces and this helps to protect the curved edges of the Note's screen when they're put together. The camera bump in the back is also well protected and you don't have to worry about the glass hitting first when you put your phone down, front or back.

The edges are nicely grippy and the buttons responsive but don't stick out so far you hit them by mistake. The S-pen is also easily accessible to remove or replace in its slot. There's a little hatch covering at the charger port that you have to open but the speakers and microphones aren't covered. I was lucky to get this black case free from them, and it looks as good it feels. It's a slightly beefy case, so if you want the shock protection and whatnot of a thicker case this is a great pick,

For me the added protection is a no-brainer, Yeah, I used to be an Otterbox Fanboy!

I did not and will not drop my phone on purpose, but the manufactory has a video shows all!

It is $18.98 at Amazon

For note 20 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CBPNNJC?tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6857659

for note 20 ultra https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CBNZGGR?th=1&tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6857659

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Definitely.

Spigen, ESR, Ringke and the Nillkin that covers the camera. I believe all are cheaper too.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I agree. I think this case looks much better than a case like UAG (which a lot of people like) and they are like $60 each, hell nah.

When I sold phones UAG were one of the most popular cases we had in store, but it was definitely one of those love them or hate them cases. They only cost $35 a few years ago.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Thankfully though, this one from Schnail delivers in spades. This case is in two pieces and this helps to protect the curved edges of the Note's screen when they're put together. The camera bump in the back is also well protected and you don't have to worry about the glass hitting first when you put your phone down, front or back.

The edges are nicely grippy and the buttons responsive but don't stick out so far you hit them by mistake. The S-pen is also easily accessible to remove or replace in its slot. There's a little hatch covering at the charger port that you have to open but the speakers and microphones aren't covered. I was lucky to get this black case free from them, and it looks as good it feels. It's a slightly beefy case, so if you want the shock protection and whatnot of a thicker case this is a great pick,

For me the added protection is a no-brainer, Yeah, I used to be an Otterbox Fanboy!

I did not and will not drop my phone on purpose, but the manufactory has a video shows all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRLQNu-cHFM

It is $18.98 at Amazon

For note 20 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CBPNNJC?tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6857751

for note 20 ultra https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CBNZGGR?th=1&tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6857751
Nice case, but don't be "stealin'" my "Super Duty" term for the description! I've been using that in posts about the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro for years and through MANY Note threads and Forums (because I drive Ford Super Dutys) - ask anyone!!!

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Unless you live on the side of a vulcano or planning a trip to Mars I don't see any need for a case like that.
Nice plug for the company though, enjoy you free case :)

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I'll have an extra regular Note 20 version of this case from Schnail, they made me get both even though I will only use the Ultra, also have the Armadillo but they only made me get the Ultra for that. They are the same. If anyone has a reg note 20 and pays postage it's theirs.

SuperLeakTX

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
I'll have an extra regular Note 20 version of this case from Schnail, they made me get both even though I will only use the Ultra, also have the Armadillo but they only made me get the Ultra for that. They are the same. If anyone has a reg note 20 and pays postage it's theirs.

sell it at ebay?

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I managed to grab these for free as well, however, still waiting on delivery of my cases.

I'll post my response/review once I get my grubby paws on them. :)

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't think it's ugly. It's like many black rugged cases and actually, more muted that some of the other ones that try to look like Darth Vader.

If you're looking for a rugged case, then you're probably not in it much for looks.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Nice case, but don't be "stealin'" my "Super Duty" term for the description! I've been using that in posts about the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro for years and through MANY Note threads and Forums (because I drive Ford Super Dutys) - ask anyone!!!

I don't see a copyright mark in there!!! LMAO :D

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psaturn