09-27-2020 02:52 PM
54 123
tools
    Thankfully though, this one from Schnail delivers in spades. This case is in two pieces and this helps to protect the curved edges of the Note's screen when they're put together. The camera bump in the back is also well protected and you don't have to worry about the glass hitting first when you put your phone down, front or back.

The edges are nicely grippy and the buttons responsive but don't stick out so far you hit them by mistake. The S-pen is also easily accessible to remove or replace in its slot. There's a little hatch covering at the charger port that you have to open but the speakers and microphones aren't covered. I was lucky to get this black case free from them, and it looks as good it feels. It's a slightly beefy case, so if you want the shock protection and whatnot of a thicker case this is a great pick,

For me the added protection is a no-brainer, Yeah, I used to be an Otterbox Fanboy!

I did not and will not drop my phone on purpose, but the manufactory has a video shows all!

It is $18.98 at Amazon

For note 20 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU6857659

for note 20 ultra https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU6857659
    BigMosley and jimd1050 like this.
    09-11-2020 06:46 PM
    Too ugly.
    bembol, Jerry Schuller and bhatech like this.
    09-11-2020 07:04 PM
    Too ugly.
    Rather it be ugly , instead of breaking a 1,500 phone, and really don't see nothing ugly about it , but everyone has there own opinion
    BigMosley and jimd1050 like this.
    09-11-2020 07:11 PM
    Rather it be ugly , instead of breaking a 1,500 phone, and really don't see nothing ugly about it , but everyone has there own opinion
    There are plenty of good looking cases that provide similar protection.
    bembol, Jerry Schuller and bhatech like this.
    09-11-2020 07:11 PM
    Definitely.

Spigen, ESR, Ringke and the Nillkin that covers the camera. I believe all are cheaper too.
    Jerry Schuller likes this.
    09-11-2020 07:55 PM
    Definitely.

Spigen, ESR, Ringke and the Nillkin that covers the camera. I believe all are cheaper too.
    Do those cases show you the drop protection? Dare them?
    I like Spigen, tho
    09-11-2020 09:04 PM
    There are plenty of good looking cases that provide similar protection.
    Yeah, there are lots of great cases.
    But some guys just enjoy the bold protection.
    I like it, my kids can't destroy it!
    09-11-2020 09:05 PM
    Rather it be ugly , instead of breaking a 1,500 phone, and really don't see nothing ugly about it
    I agree. I think this case looks much better than a case like UAG (which a lot of people like) and they are like $60 each, hell nah.
    Ruben Ocasio likes this.
    09-11-2020 09:28 PM
    I agree. I think this case looks much better than a case like UAG (which a lot of people like) and they are like $60 each, hell nah.
    When I sold phones UAG were one of the most popular cases we had in store, but it was definitely one of those love them or hate them cases. They only cost $35 a few years ago.
    09-11-2020 09:31 PM
    Thankfully though, this one from Schnail delivers in spades. This case is in two pieces and this helps to protect the curved edges of the Note's screen when they're put together. The camera bump in the back is also well protected and you don't have to worry about the glass hitting first when you put your phone down, front or back.

The edges are nicely grippy and the buttons responsive but don't stick out so far you hit them by mistake. The S-pen is also easily accessible to remove or replace in its slot. There's a little hatch covering at the charger port that you have to open but the speakers and microphones aren't covered. I was lucky to get this black case free from them, and it looks as good it feels. It's a slightly beefy case, so if you want the shock protection and whatnot of a thicker case this is a great pick,

For me the added protection is a no-brainer, Yeah, I used to be an Otterbox Fanboy!

I did not and will not drop my phone on purpose, but the manufactory has a video shows all!

It is $18.98 at Amazon

For note 20 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU6857751

for note 20 ultra https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU6857751
    Nice case, but don't be "stealin'" my "Super Duty" term for the description! I've been using that in posts about the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro for years and through MANY Note threads and Forums (because I drive Ford Super Dutys) - ask anyone!!!
    09-11-2020 09:57 PM
    UAG are excellent
    09-11-2020 10:02 PM
    I don't have the case and I'm not crazy.
    09-11-2020 10:04 PM
    Unless you live on the side of a vulcano or planning a trip to Mars I don't see any need for a case like that.
    Nice plug for the company though, enjoy you free case :-)
    ansa82 and jjb415 like this.
    09-12-2020 05:40 AM
    I don't have the case and I'm not crazy.
    All crazy people say they're not
    jimd1050 and Jerry Schuller like this.
    09-12-2020 05:41 AM
    You never know!
    09-12-2020 05:19 PM
    I'll have an extra regular Note 20 version of this case from Schnail, they made me get both even though I will only use the Ultra, also have the Armadillo but they only made me get the Ultra for that. They are the same. If anyone has a reg note 20 and pays postage it's theirs.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    09-12-2020 05:30 PM
    I'll have an extra regular Note 20 version of this case from Schnail, they made me get both even though I will only use the Ultra, also have the Armadillo but they only made me get the Ultra for that. They are the same. If anyone has a reg note 20 and pays postage it's theirs.
    sell it at ebay?
    09-14-2020 01:47 AM
    I managed to grab these for free as well, however, still waiting on delivery of my cases.

I'll post my response/review once I get my grubby paws on them.
    09-14-2020 08:27 AM
    I don't think it's ugly. It's like many black rugged cases and actually, more muted that some of the other ones that try to look like Darth Vader.

If you're looking for a rugged case, then you're probably not in it much for looks.
    SuperLeakTX likes this.
    09-14-2020 12:37 PM
    Nice case, but don't be "stealin'" my "Super Duty" term for the description! I've been using that in posts about the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro for years and through MANY Note threads and Forums (because I drive Ford Super Dutys) - ask anyone!!!
    I don't see a copyright mark in there!!! LMAO
    09-14-2020 02:45 PM
    Just received the Schnail Titan case in the mail and my first impression of it is good. I like how the case feels nice and rugged and I will enjoy the kickstand. So far the only thing I don't like is how the back is a shiny slippery plastic, I wish the back was the grippy rubber material like the sides of the case have. I have very dry hands and I already almost dropped the phone lol
    Attached Thumbnails Crazy if you don't have this super duty Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Case-12164.jpg  
    09-14-2020 03:07 PM
    I'm not rough with my phone.
    09-14-2020 03:12 PM
    Just received the Schnail Titan case in the mail and my first impression of it is good. I like how the case feels nice and rugged and I will enjoy the kickstand. So far the only thing I don't like is how the back is a shiny slippery plastic, I wish the back was the grippy rubber material like the sides of the case have. I have very dry hands and I already almost dropped the phone lol
    You could design a case and call it the BigMosley. Then get Flossy Carter to review it.....Major, Major, Major, Major Go.
    09-14-2020 03:13 PM
    You could design a case and call it the BigMosley. Then get Flossy Carter to review it.....Major, Major, Major, Major Go.
    Hahaha "The Mosley" sounds good, that's a QUAD-GO.
    SuperLeakTX likes this.
    09-14-2020 03:16 PM
    Hahaha "The Mosley" sounds good, that's a QUAD-GO.
    I'll take one lol.
    BigMosley likes this.
    09-15-2020 03:06 PM
54 123