Force Dark Mode Resets

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Greetings!

I have never used 'Force Dark Mode' in the Developers Options. My Xfinity apps have been blinding me with their white backgrounds. Xfinity has not incorporated a dark theme that I can find. I enabled the Force Dark Mode setting which makes things so much better, but after a reboot, the option turns off & I need my sunglasses again.

So my question, is this the standard procedure needing to be toggled on after each reboot, or is something fowl afoot? I'll probably have a hard time remembering to enable the toggle each time.

Thanks for your help, loving my Note20U.

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
My big wish since the note 10+ is simply that this setting would remain"stuck" after reboot..

Loved the"sunglasses" comment... lol. I thought it was only me that felt that way...

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I haven't checked if you can use Bixby for developer options but if possible then I guess you could set up a boot up Bixby Routine

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I haven't checked if you can use Bixby for developer options but if possible then I guess you could set up a boot up Bixby Routine
Oooooohhhhh! That is an awesome idea..!!

Hmm.. I tried it, but cannot figure how to set it up. I'm probably just not versed enough in Bixby programming.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Oooooohhhhh! That is an awesome idea..!!

Hmm.. I tried it, but cannot figure how to set it up. I'm probably just not versed enough in Bixby programming.

Well it might just not be possible yet but they seem to be adding more and more to Bixby Routines all the time so it will be a powerful tool in the future I think

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463