Note 20 U Unlocked Wifi Calling?

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I have unlocked N20U on Verizon - that setting wasn't there the first time I checked, then it was later, and it disappeared again. After a restart it was there again, and hasn't disappeared for a couple of weeks.

I can't remember for sure, but I think the first time I only got it to show up after turning on airplane mode, the enabling WiFi. I don't know what the deal is, but it's been fine for weeks.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have unlocked N20U on Verizon - that setting wasn't there the first time I checked, then it was later, and it disappeared again. After a restart it was there again, and hasn't disappeared for a couple of weeks.

I can't remember for sure, but I think the first time I only got it to show up after turning on airplane mode, the enabling WiFi. I don't know what the deal is, but it's been fine for weeks.
That's strange to go back and forth like that , is your Sim fairly new ?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Never had that happen on any unlocked device on Verizon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance