SlickWraps Skins?

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I know a few people here have ordered from them in the past, and I know of 1 member that has a clear skin currently on her N20U.

What I'd like to know, is if anyone has ordered from them, but notbyetbreceived their order?

I placed a pre-order from them August 8th, and they charged me, but I still have not received my order. It still says processing. I tried to email them twice already, and I still have not received any response other than their automated reply emails to check FAQs.

This is ridiculous, and at this point I just want a refund, but even that seems like I have I have to jump through hoops, the first of which, is to wait for my order. But almost 2 months have gone by already, and nothing.

I don't even know if I'm eligible to file a dispute with PayPal about this, because they charged me as soon as I ordered.

Any insight or advice would be much appreciated. Not sure what other options I have at this point.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I know a few people here have ordered from them in the past, and I know of 1 member that has a clear skin currently on her N20U.

What I'd like to know, is if anyone has ordered from them, but notbyetbreceived their order?

I placed a pre-order from them August 8th, and they charged me, but I still have not received my order. It still says processing. I tried to email them twice already, and I still have not received any response other than their automated reply emails to check FAQs.

This is ridiculous, and at this point I just want a refund, but even that seems like I have I have to jump through hoops, the first of which, is to wait for my order. But almost 2 months have gone by already, and nothing.

I don't even know if I'm eligible to file a dispute with PayPal about this, because they charged me as soon as I ordered.

Any insight or advice would be much appreciated. Not sure what other options I have at this point.

Yeah you already know I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered for my z flip on Sept 2 and nothing. They haven't responded to my email either. I'm going to send one in a few requesting refund. It's one thing if they behind but they could at least respond with some kind of update.

darkkterror

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
The last time I ordered from Slickwraps (earlier this year) it took something like a month to get my order. Never any communication about any delays or anything. One day, after I nearly forgot about it entirely, I suddenly got a shipping confirmation email.

kide#WN

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I just received mine last week. Took almost a month and I ordered the most common one. Probably was delayed due to COVID, but they didn't respond to any support request. Technically you can ask PayPal to stop payment and refund.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I just received mine last week. Took almost a month and I ordered the most common one. Probably was delayed due to COVID, but they didn't respond to any support request. Technically you can ask PayPal to stop payment and refund.

I thought I was past the threshold for requesting a refund through PayPal, but I'll try there. Thank you!

I didn't order anything special, just a clear and a color skin.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I also, don't remember having any issues with them in the past, this is the first time I've had any such issue with them. I have ordered from them with my Note8, and Note10+.