Samsung Support

iFortWorth

May 16, 2013
Visit site
What's the best/easiest way of dealing with Samsung support? I've had nothing but issues with this one in the 4+ week it's been out. Having to reboot every day. Sometimes twice a day. Notifications stop coming in. I reboot then they all arrive.

I swipe away a notification. And they come back in a minute or two.

4th Note since the 8. And it's getting frustrating. I would like a new device but dread having to deal with Samsung.

Thanks

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I think it can depend what country your in and how the phone was supplied in the first instance.

I'm in the UK and bought the N20 Ultra via Samsung UK Online Shop but had issues with it. Ringing wasn't a good experience due to the language barrier and they are at home due to the COVID-19 pandemic so support is minimal so I used their email address for support.

Apart from an initial auto confirmation email reply it took 4 to 5 days to get a reply if I got one at all.

After being messed around for weeks I ended up using Samsung UK CEO email contact which got me the result needed in one day. I shouldn't have had to go to that level to get support.

Basically I sent the phone , Buds Live as they were free and a Samsung Black Leather Cover Case as they had discounted it.

They were holding back the refund of the phone because they were saying their logistics department couldn't find the case !

I suggested that shouldn't stop the refund of the phone at over £1,000 pounds because of a £35.20 case. And that i had already bought the very same case at full price as I was buying a Snapdragon N20 Ultra from Wondamobile.

To be honest support was poor and as such I'll never buy a phone from their online shop ever again.

I'll use my local Samsung Experience Store.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
What's the best/easiest way of dealing with Samsung support? I've had nothing but issues with this one in the 4+ week it's been out. Having to reboot every day. Sometimes twice a day. Notifications stop coming in. I reboot then they all arrive.

4th Note since the 8. And it's getting frustrating. I would like a new device but dread having to deal with Samsung.

Thanks
You asked for the best and easiest way to deal with Samsung support. There is no such thing as easiest or best way.

If there is a best it easiest way to deal with them, it's just buy a new phone. I know that's not a good option, but you asked for easiest.

Did you buy the phone thru Samsung direct? If you did buy direct, did you get the Samsung care+ insurance deal? If you did, you're in luck as that's who handles warranty, at least used to when I had the S10+. Call Samsung care and talk to them. If they are like any other carrier, they are going to have you FDR first before doing anything, and if they can't see you did it already they will probably walk you thru it again. Also, try safe mode first for a day and see if you still have the issues as that's something else they could require.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I think it can depend what country your in and how the phone was supplied in the first instance.

I'm in the UK and bought the N20 Ultra via Samsung UK Online Shop but had issues with it. Ringing wasn't a good experience due to the language barrier and they are at home due to the COVID-19 pandemic so support is minimal so I used their email address for support.

Apart from an initial auto confirmation email reply it took 4 to 5 days to get a reply if I got one at all.

After being messed around for weeks I ended up using Samsung UK CEO email contact which got me the result needed in one day. I shouldn't have had to go to that level to get support.

Basically I sent the phone , Buds Live as they were free and a Samsung Black Leather Cover Case as they had discounted it.

They were holding back the refund of the phone because they were saying their logistics department couldn't find the case !

I suggested that shouldn't stop the refund of the phone at over £1,000 pounds because of a £35.20 case. And that i had already bought the very same case at full price as I was buying a Snapdragon N20 Ultra from Wondamobile.

To be honest support was poor and as such I'll never buy a phone from their online shop ever again.

I'll use my local Samsung Experience Store.

I've always heard the support horror stories, that and the prices keep me from the whole "Samsung Experience" altogether lol.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Thanks
Havd you tried safe mode to see if still happens in case a third party app is causing the issue?
If it still happens in safe mode I would try a factory day to reset after backing up all your files.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz