I finally took the plunge!

Rufinoman

Jul 28, 2017
Visit site
We had an S9 with a broken screen and I found it impossible to sell due to the repair costs, happened upon Samsung Argentina's offers and finally did the deal on a Note 20 Ultra just this morning.
The S9 belonged to my wife's son who now has an S10 (always an iPhone user previously), so I jumped in to upgrade my Note 8 which is and always has been a superb phone which I'll end up selling to a friend.
I'm pretty sure I'll see quite a difference, especially camera-wise so I'm really looking forward to it arriving ;)
All in all, it was an excellent deal with 18 months interest free payments, a good trade-in price (subject to scrutiny) and an e-Voucher for either a Watch Active 2, Galaxy Buds or some software deals equivalent to the trade-in amount.
Well chuffed, to be honest!

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
We had an S9 with a broken screen and I found it impossible to sell due to the repair costs, happened upon Samsung Argentina's offers and finally did the deal on a Note 20 Ultra just this morning.
The S9 belonged to my wife's son who now has an S10 (always an iPhone user previously), so I jumped in to upgrade my Note 8 which is and always has been a superb phone which I'll end up selling to a friend.
I'm pretty sure I'll see quite a difference, especially camera-wise so I'm really looking forward to it arriving ;)
All in all, it was an excellent deal with 18 months interest free payments, a good trade-in price (subject to scrutiny) and an e-Voucher for either a Watch Active 2, Galaxy Buds or some software deals equivalent to the trade-in amount.
Sounds like you got a good deal.

burrzoo

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations! You're going to be surprised how much better this new phone is! It will be a welcome device for years to come.

Rufinoman

Jul 28, 2017
Visit site
With any luck it should arrive sometime this week :0
To be honest, I wasn't actually looking to change, so serendipity stepped in because we simply couldn't shift the S9, bearing in mind the cost of screen replacements in Argentina.
A friend mentioned the Samsung trade-in deal. So, light-bulb moment, when you least expect it.
I then seriously considered the Note 10 Plus, but they ran out of stock. What was I to do?
:D

Rufinoman

Jul 28, 2017
Visit site
Ooh, the anticipation builds!
a884d60aaef413cc03161a62fb42fee5.jpg

Rufinoman

Jul 28, 2017
Visit site
I'm delighted with the N20U, especially the speed and camera. It's the Exynos version but frankly, I'm not too bothered about the difference with the Qualcomm 865 chip, although Samsung should address this issue.
In the end I gave the Note 8 to my wife and she loves it!

Eddster

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I did too. My unlocked N20U shipped today and will be here on Friday. I'm so excited. I'm a long LONG time iPhone user and the lack of 120 hz display this year really pissed me off. I can't wait until Friday!

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I did too. My unlocked N20U shipped today and will be here on Friday. I'm so excited. I'm a long LONG time iPhone user and the lack of 120 hz display this year really pissed me off. I can't wait until Friday!
Apple dropped the ball this year

And the charger...

Rufinoman

Jul 28, 2017
Visit site

That's exciting. Enjoy your new Note 20 Ultra!

Eddster

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site

Update: My new N20U was delivered today and I couldn't be happier!

Attachments

• 25188.jpg
    25188.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 26

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz