October Security Patch US Unlocked

Ranjen617

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
I was on the phone with tech assistance today with Sprint/T-Mobile in regards to my 5g not working. The rep stated it wasn't pushed yet as he tried to see what else he could do to help me. We reset the phone in every way possible. If it was a cache issue my phone would have shown the update. He did state that since I'm under my 14 days of I don't get the update that we would do a return ticket if no 5g by this week. With that being said, there a 5g glitch that will be taken care of in this one as well.

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
hmm I still have yet to receive the second one. Verizon unlocked 20 ultra. I am figuring it's just making its rounds. I hope it fixes an issue I am having. My auto restart is not working. I actually can't fully remember, but I don't believe it has worked since I had this device. I factory reset, but that still is not doing anything.

It acts like it's reseting, but never gets to the "galaxy note 5g" screen. It only displays the Samsung screen, asks for my login like it resets, but all of the settings(forcing dark mode is still enabled, so that's one way i know it isn't working) as still the same. I also cleared the cache in recovery, with no luck.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
hmm I still have yet to receive the second one. Verizon unlocked 20 ultra. I am figuring it's just making its rounds. I hope it fixes an issue I am having. My auto restart is not working. I actually can't fully remember, but I don't believe it has worked since I had this device. I factory reset, but that still is not doing anything.

It acts like it's reseting, but never gets to the "galaxy note 5g" screen. It only displays the Samsung screen, asks for my login like it resets, but all of the settings(forcing dark mode is still enabled, so that's one way i know it isn't working) as still the same. I also cleared the cache in recovery, with no luck.
International version got it first , in US not yet

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Man.. They're just screwed up. Half the phones get one update, the other half gets both.

Their beta page..Viola! You can't find it.. And I'll be dammed if anyone wants to come on and say, "hey we're having an issue, or it won't be available till this time and date".. No, they want you to be like a little infant needing a nipple..

I kind of regret buying this phone now. This month has really soured my tastes. It was 1400,I could have put towards something else and just kept my 10+(ignorance is bliss)...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34