Do you guys use Google apps or samsung apps for keyboard, web browser, Notes, reminders, launcher, weather widgets,
    upday or Google News?

Is Gboard better than Samsung keyboard?
    Upday news seems dirty even when I change topics still same filthy topics come up.
    So I use Google News. Don't understand why Samsung partner with Upday crap.
    I use Chrome for Web History, saved web pages, so can see on my PC.
    Mostly I like Google apps because it's sync between my PC and phone.
    Google Keep sync on PC, iPad, MacBook, Samsung Note 20 Ultra.
    10-06-2020 09:27 PM
    I've been using Samsung Apps for a long time, however, I have been switching over to Google apps for the following:

• Keyboard - GBoard seems more polished and I have less typo's than with Samsung Keyboard
    • Google Calendar - Syncs with my PC and other devices
    • I don't really read much news, but when I do, it's normally from MSN web page not any news apps
    • I use Edge, not Chrome. I have found that on my PC, it just works better, so use it on my phone for Sync
    10-07-2020 06:53 AM
    I use Samsung apps, for the most part they are better than Googles and system wide themes apply to them.

Haven't used Chrome in years, it's slow ad infested garbage on Android and Googles Assitant has severe brain damage in comparison to Bixby. Also ditched Chrome years ago for Edge on PC because better performance and battery life.
    10-07-2020 12:40 PM
    I use all of the Google apps because of the fact that they all sync information across all of the apps seemlessly. I use Google apps to manage my work life,client files,and booking appointment.
    10-07-2020 05:31 PM
    I use all Samsung apps they just work well.
    10-10-2020 07:21 PM