SNote on my Note 20 Ultra!

1lamore

Sep 22, 2017
Visit site
I know most people are just using Samsung Notes, but I had the app for SNote on my Note 8 - with the weekly planner template - and when I switched to the Note 20 Ultra, my "note" were loaded into the Samsung Notes as @ pictures. At least I still had my info. I tried to reload the apk I used on my Note 8 - it said it installed but was blank. I searched and found an apk listed on Sammobile, that was loaded there 2 months ago. I installed it on my phone and poof it is there!! It even took the info off the saved files from the SSwitch. No new templates, but I can copy over old ones. Hope this helps anyone else with this issue!

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I know most people are just using Samsung Notes, but I had the app for SNote on my Note 8 - with the weekly planner template - and when I switched to the Note 20 Ultra, my "note" were loaded into the Samsung Notes as @ pictures. At least I still had my info. I tried to reload the apk I used on my Note 8 - it said it installed but was blank. I searched and found an apk listed on Sammobile, that was loaded there 2 months ago. I installed it on my phone and poof it is there!! It even took the info off the saved files from the SSwitch. No new templates, but I can copy over old ones. Hope this helps anyone else with this issue!

I did the same thing. For the most part I assumed that people switched to Samsung Notes. Glad S Note still gets some love because I still use it :)

1lamore

Sep 22, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for this. Does it fix the issue where no notification is posted for screen off memos?
I don't know about that. I pretty much use just the Weekly Schedule like a work diary. Like I said, it wouldn't work with the older apk - but the one on Sammobile, posted 2 months ago did. But that version didn't have the templates that I love. I had downloaded an apk called "Add Snote Templates" 3 years ago, and that is where I get the Schedule template I use. This was transferred from my Note 8, and after the new download from Sammobile - I could go to that "app" and add the template I wanted. It didn't allow that before the new download. Hope that helps.