System Time Problem

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The APN Reset was the last thing I tried. The time did jump ahead again after reboot..

However, it seems to have either corrected itself or your advice helped correct it!

I appreciate the help everyone! So far so good!
Glad its ok now and will stay put

Ranjen617

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
I had this same issue on my phone. While I was speaking with my service tech, he placed a ticket in for the towers around me. I'm on Sprint but I pull from a TMobile tower at my home. Was fixed by noontime the following day. Completely an issue with the towers reporting a wrong time on their end.

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I had this same issue on my phone. While I was speaking with my service tech, he placed a ticket in for the towers around me. I'm on Sprint but I pull from a TMobile tower at my home. Was fixed by noontime the following day. Completely an issue with the towers reporting a wrong time on their end.

That would be hilarious if that was the issue all along. Seems quite likely tbh!

I was saving calling the Carrier (T-Mobile) as a last resort as I was sure it was my phone somehow. Makes sense though! It would boot with the correct time and then jump ahead an hour 1 - 5 minutes after restarting..

It was so annoying because when I'd reboot it, it would revert from the manual setting I had back to Automatic. That can be a real pain in the *** if you rely on your alarm clock in the morning!

Thanks again everyone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo