Saw on Sammobile that Samsung Notes and Samsung Reminders data will now sync with Microsoft OneNote, Outlook, and To Do. Just tested and works great. To me if I use samsung note on phone I can still access the note from one note on my laptop. Not sure on reminder sync to to do yet. If you open reminders you will be asked if you want to sync then login. On Notes, go to Samsung Notes and setting and enable sync to one note.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsu...crosoft-to-do/https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsu...crosoft-to-do/
    jmk32 likes this.
    10-20-2020 10:33 AM
    Pretty disappointed with this though hehe. You can only sync from Notes to OneNote (not the other way around), and at least from documentation and tests I've done on two computers, you can only see the Samsung Notes in the web version of Outlook (the Notes stream on the Windows app does show up, and while the first-use screen tells you Samsung Notes IS a part fo the stream, they don't show up at all). On top of things, these aren't searchable, editable or otherwise truly usable notes... They're just smaller-sized image snapshots of your notes you can open, but that's about it.

It was a lot more useful when they had the Evernote integration way back when...
    10-22-2020 12:54 PM
    Yeah I was wondering if they were pushing toward using One Note instead of Samsung notes since was one way
    10-22-2020 01:27 PM