Just a hello to the thread

Bodestone

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Just checking in to see what folks thinks as I will be skipping this one for reasons that will become obvious.

Hardware:
  • What is this medieval crafting of lists. Can we not have a rich text creation area?
  • This is painful
  • So, I have now lost my train of thought as my brain has been transported to 1999
  • OK, side tracked back to Note 10 hardware
  • Awesomew move to put all the buttons on the left. Have a couple of repurposed ones that lead to momentary confusion but it's all good. Hold the phone in my left hand, one thumb to rule them all
  • My S-Pen needs to be on the right. It really does. Tries simulating getting the S-Pen from the left of the phone and I was having to get between my left wrist holfing the phone and the phone itself. That was just me simulating reaching for that corner, not even tryig to exctract anything from it

So, erm I am now back from 1999 having posted my list of the biggest form factor things stopping me going for the 20. I realluy didn't know tha these forums were small holes in time from 20+ years ago.
I'm good with that as long as the information and the data and site security levels are all good though.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
So, erm I am now back from 1999 having posted my list of the biggest form factor things stopping me going for the 20. I realluy didn't know tha these forums were small holes in time from 20+ years ago.

Stick around for a bit, there's a forum software upgrade (well, more of a replacement) happening in the near future.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Just checking in to see what folks thinks as I will be skipping this one for reasons that will become obvious.

Hardware:
  • What is this medieval crafting of lists. Can we not have a rich text creation area?
  • This is painful
  • So, I have now lost my train of thought as my brain has been transported to 1999
  • OK, side tracked back to Note 10 hardware
  • Awesomew move to put all the buttons on the left. Have a couple of repurposed ones that lead to momentary confusion but it's all good. Hold the phone in my left hand, one thumb to rule them all
  • My S-Pen needs to be on the right. It really does. Tries simulating getting the S-Pen from the left of the phone and I was having to get between my left wrist holfing the phone and the phone itself. That was just me simulating reaching for that corner, not even tryig to exctract anything from it

I'm good with that as long as the information and the data and site security levels are all good though.
Hello
You want this is the note 10 forum , as its currently in note 20?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty