T-Mobile October/SA 5G update out today

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Can you remind me what the link is to download it ?
This the steps and tools you'll need, get from xda site .

This is the steps :

Windows computer needed

Latest Odin can Google it from XDA Forums and download the latest should be Odin 3.14.1 / and Frija tool or samfirm (i usually download both)

Download samfirm v0.4.1 tool and frija, extract it with 7zip.

You will extract files for Odin prince comsey 3.14.1once download with 7zip and will do same for firmware with 7zip .

Put your model number then region and select check for updates , then download the FIRMWARE , extract the FIRMWARE with 7zip.

There will be 4 files after you extract the firmware

BL

AP

CP

CSC

Each of those files will go in Odin when you open to the corresponding slots

BL

AP

CP

Home slot don't out anything

CSC USE HOME CSC FIILE TO SAVE DATA /THIS ONLY GOING BETWEEN CARRIER FIRMWARE OR IF YOUR ON UNLOCKED GOING BETWEEN UNLOCKED FIRMWARE

If you going from carrier to unlock firmware keep regular CSC not home CSC and do a back up it will factory reset the device.

connect your phone with cable to computer , once the files are in its slots hit start, once done you'll see pass in Odin and it will reboot

*Make sure you put phone in download mode
*If dont see your phone connected in Odin change cables or ports in computer .
*Never disconnect the cable in middle of flashing.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Fixed my com.android.phone keeps stopping error (I've had to reset my phone twice in the last 2 weeks to get rid of it to only come back again; in searches it has been an issue with quite a few others), I think this is what the update was meant to fix. Odd, now the power button launches bixby but I might be able to change that in the settings... worse case all I have to do is slide down like I want to go into settings and there is a power option there as well.

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Had issues yesterday after update. Phone had 4g lte and yet I had no connection until it switched to 5g after like 30+ minutes and number of reboots. Friend of mine on Sprint has no issue

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay