Tapatalk Notifications

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I've tried everything I can think of and I can not get any of the Tapatalk Notifications to come through on my phone i.e. when I'm quoted or new posts or anything like that. I've tried the notification settings in the app and on the phone as well. From everything I can see they should all be turned on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SeanD_Colorado

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
I've tried everything I can think of and I can not get any of the Tapatalk Notifications to come through on my phone i.e. when I'm quoted or new posts or anything like that. I've tried the notification settings in the app and on the phone as well. From everything I can see they should all be turned on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hmm. I don't have the problem. Mine come through to a fault. Drives me crazy how many I get sometimes.

I assume that you have tapped the Tapatalk line in Notifications to open the notifications submenu and all of those are switched to ON as well?

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Hmm. I don't have the problem. Mine come through to a fault. Drives me crazy how many I get sometimes.

I assume that you have tapped the Tapatalk line in Notifications to open the notifications submenu and all of those are switched to ON as well?
Yup. All the options under the notifications are turned on.
9479a1d2cd3e7c297df461df77e887e2.jpg
6d34d97f3eeb7ac2d22adf66455616f9.jpg

SeanD_Colorado

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
There goes that thought. Did you have Tapatalk installed prior to the latest update? I did. I am not sure it would/should make a difference.

Assuming that all other app notifications are working as they should be, have you attempted to uninstall/reinstall Tapatalk?

I received your post quote of me just fine and my settings appear the same as yours FWIW. I know it doesn't help much, other than to confirm that you definitely should be getting them.

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I haven't received any notifications on Tapatalk since I got the note on release day. I get them on my iphone when I use it and had gotten some on my s20 ultra before I bought the note. I did a factory data reset yesterday before I joined the bets program and set everything up as new.

carlitobahsoun

Jun 8, 2019
Visit site
I haven't received any notifications on Tapatalk since I got the note on release day. I get them on my iphone when I use it and had gotten some on my s20 ultra before I bought the note. I did a factory data reset yesterday before I joined the bets program and set everything up as new.
see every notification if u choose pop up or not ???
19bbd3d36dd01ffa4a2839a52dc5b1c9.jpg