So ill be comparing 3 TWS(True Wireless Stereo) which i have and have been using them quite extensively for a week minimum.

They are the Soundpeats Truengine 2,Jabra Elite Active 75T and the Sennheiser Momentum TW2.

I know its like low range vs mid range vs top range.

Pricing :
    Soundpeats Truengine 2 = USD$62
    Jabra Elite Active 75T = USD$170
    Sennheiser Momentum TW2 = USD$317

Short Review :
    Soundpeats Truengine 2... For a USD$62 TWS i was actually amazed at how good it actually sounds. Recommended for budget TWS. Don't expect much from the app though. And it isnt any good either for calls/video calls. It comes with a Wireless Charging enabled case.

Jabra Elite Active 75T... The USD$170 TWS which can actually compete with more expensive TWS thanks to it's app. The app itself is very useful. Jabre EA 75T has good sound and is exceptional for calls/video calls. The best part is that it has Physical buttons instead of touch sensors on them. So you know that you have touched them. And they come with a Wireless Charging Enabled case.

Sennheiser Momentum TW2... Ah... The "BEST" TWS... The TWS for audiophiles... For USD$317 buyers sure hope its the BEST... But honestly it sounds exceptionally good but the rest is kinda trash. Trash app, no wireless charging, included ear tips are hard as God knows what. Touch sensors need time to get used to. And connection is buggy.

Conclusion :
    So according to me personally the best TWS if you like listening to music and making phone calls its going to be the Jabra Elite Active 75T. But if you use TWS just for music then get the Sennheiser Momentum TW2.

Ill update photos soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Best TWS for the Note 20U-20201121_183119.jpg  
    11-20-2020 09:13 AM
    BANG & OLUFSEN E8 Sport.........are amazing.....u Fitbit all with these......call quality and sound is absolutely amazing.
    11-21-2020 02:58 PM
    BANG & OLUFSEN E8 Sport.........are amazing.....u Fitbit all with these......call quality and sound is absolutely amazing.
    I had the E8 2.0...sound is good but kinda glitchy... The sound is good but isnt Sennheiser good.
    11-22-2020 01:46 AM
    The Huawei Freebuds Pro are exellent
    11-22-2020 04:15 AM
    Sennheiser Momentum TWS2

Not sure why the above mention of the TW2 said everything but the sound is garbage. I would completely disagree.
    11-22-2020 08:28 AM
    Sennheiser Momentum TWS2

Not sure why the above mention of the TW2 said everything but the sound is garbage. I would completely disagree.
    Music is good. But for phone calls its garbage. Thats what i meant.
    11-22-2020 09:41 AM