Noticing an odd behavior... It feels like many basic games I play are now rather stuttery on this device. Is it that they don't support the high refresh rate? Taking about clash royale, rumble hockey, etc. Going between menus feels slider than previous devices, which is unexpected. Have messed with power settings and display, etc. Curious if others have noticed this.

Also regarding power, does it make things better to leave it at high performance mode, but fhd / adaptive smoothness? Is there a performance gain there?
    11-27-2020 10:02 AM
    You can use high performance/adaptive display and see how it goes , I'm sure those would make a difference.
    11-27-2020 10:26 AM
    You can use high performance/adaptive display and see how it goes , I'm sure those would make a difference.
    Thanks, will give it a try. Think I'm just nitpicking at this point. Seriously can't make up my mind on keeping or going back to pixel. Strange decision.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    11-27-2020 11:16 AM
    Thanks, will give it a try. Think I'm just nitpicking at this point. Seriously can't make up my mind on keeping or going back to pixel. Strange decision.
    Yeah tough decision , if you can only choose one .
    11-27-2020 11:27 AM
    Bleh. Feel like I'm constantly fighting OneUi. It's easily better that touchwiz and has come a long way, but the ux of pixel produces such a well rounded experience. Like the smaller size for my pocket but still a 6" display as well. Just don't love the specs for gaming and really like the telephoto lens on the note. Faster updates and fixes goes to the pixel hands down.

Dont really use the s pen that much, but it's very nice.

I think the 5 still has unlimited photo storage right? It's the last device to get it? Coming from pixel 2 I have all my photos with Google... So that's a consideration.

If I had not gotten the note ultra for 830 I would have had no decision and gone pixel 5... But at 830 vs 600 .... (Going by discounts), it's tougher.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    11-27-2020 11:47 AM
    Bleh. Feel like I'm constantly fighting OneUi. It's easily better that touchwiz and has come a long way, but the ux of pixel produces such a well rounded experience. Like the smaller size for my pocket but still a 6" display as well. Just don't love the specs for gaming and really like the telephoto lens on the note. Faster updates and fixes goes to the pixel hands down.

Dont really use the s pen that much, but it's very nice.

I think the 5 still has unlimited photo storage right? It's the last device to get it? Coming from pixel 2 I have all my photos with Google... So that's a consideration.

If I had not gotten the note ultra for 830 I would have had no decision and gone pixel 5... But at 830 vs 600 .... (Going by discounts), it's tougher.
    I don't know how long you been using Samsung, I've been using them pretty much since Note 2 and S3 until now , big difference in their software compared to TouchWiz like you mentioned, I'm use to their features and such , I've had pixels since 2xl up to now , not to mention it's nexus line. And yes the pixel 5 has High quality unlimited for free , love both experience but for me the Note line is best of all my experience , this why I have a issue with having both lines plus iPhone(( don't be like me and get addicted to having multiple andriod because once you have its bad lol , pick the one that's right for you and go with that .
    Dagr likes this.
    11-27-2020 12:22 PM
    ... in other news, I got my Google home max in today with the black friday pricing. It's really nice and loud. I also had a store credit so got it shipped for $82.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    11-27-2020 05:56 PM
    ... in other news, I got my Google home max in today with the black friday pricing. It's really nice and loud. I also had a store credit so got it shipped for $82.
    Thats a awesome deal
    11-27-2020 08:32 PM