Package disabler ?

plumcrazy

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
dont see any info on this other than android made some changes a while back stopping those apps from working. anything avail to hide or disable apps completely ?

note 20 ultra

plumcrazy

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Love it escept I can't find or get an app icon to show in my apps. I have to go to play store to get into the app.

And it doesn't hide the app all together, just disables it unfortunately

Any ideas ?

Last edited:

1lamore

Sep 22, 2017
Visit site
Only reason I used package disabler is to block bixby and block OS updates.
. So Package Disabler doesn't work to block OS updates on 11 - but does on 10? Unfortunately, I didn't have it on my N20U and they pushed the update in the night and I didn't want it. Sure enough, Good Lock doesn't work!!!! My husband hasn't received the update on his A71 and doesn't want it. Can he still install Package disabler to stop any updates? At least until Good Lock works. So mad!

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
. So Package Disabler doesn't work to block OS updates on 11 - but does on 10? Unfortunately, I didn't have it on my N20U and they pushed the update in the night and I didn't want it. Sure enough, Good Lock doesn't work!!!! My husband hasn't received the update on his A71 and doesn't want it. Can he still install Package disabler to stop any updates? At least until Good Lock works. So mad!
The main reason I block OS updates at first is I'm waiting for good lock to update. I'm still on 10, but package disabler isn't working

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm surprised he hasn't been tarred & feathered by now. ;)

Let us know what you thoughts are on Alliance Shield X after you have tested it!
@Ruben Ocasio, are you using it?

Thanks Gentlemen!
Hahaha, I know right!
I haven't had any issues personally, but not fan of a dev that acts like that .

I will test it out let you guys know , always like new things .

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Is Alliance Shield X only for Samsung phones? What about LG?

Reason is I have both Package Disabler Pro for Samsung and LG. What happened to PDP?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01