01-30-2021 06:28 PM
30 12
tools
    Very well said I agree 100% with your rant at Samsung it's deserved. One would think at the very least an update wouldn't stop Samsung features from functioning. I wasted my time trying to call Samsung that was an hour I will never get back, I'm no genius but I can say I was much better informed than their so called tech who was searching Google and trying to read what he found. Twice I told him I just read that a few minutes ago and he didn't even come up for air then he wanted to remotely log into my phone I'm not that dumb. Then he started reading from this forum and quoting mustang.
    01-22-2021 06:51 PM
    Very well said I agree 100% with your rant at Samsung it's deserved. One would think at the very least an update wouldn't stop Samsung features from functioning. I wasted my time trying to call Samsung that was an hour I will never get back, I'm no genius but I can say I was much better informed than their so called tech who was searching Google and trying to read what he found. Twice I told him I just read that a few minutes ago and he didn't even come up for air then he wanted to remotely log into my phone I'm not that dumb. Then he started reading from this forum and quoting mustang.
    Remote log in?? Ha! Yeah right lol. Mustang, you should get a job at Samsung if you don't already have one ?🤔
    mustang7757 likes this.
    01-23-2021 08:30 AM
    Remote log in?? Ha! Yeah right lol. Mustang, you should get a job at Samsung if you don't already have one ?
    Hahaha. No I don't work for them , I run my own business and here with guys that's enough
    01-23-2021 08:55 AM
    I guess I spoke to soon.

It's taking along time to turn wifi on in known places such as home causing delays in me receiving important work related info. I went back to having wifi on all of the time, it may not be ideal but at least I know that works.
    01-30-2021 09:15 AM
    When it works properly it's fantastic it would have the WiFi turned on as soon as I drove into the garage before I could enter the house and the same at work as soon as I parked WiFi would be on before I entered the building. After leaving both places it would take a few minutes to turn off. Mine still doesn't work at all.
    Bob31464 likes this.
    01-30-2021 06:28 PM
30 12