Another 3.0 bug

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Mine, daily, between say 8:00AM and 9:00AM, will disappear and say "swipe to unlock", but just once per day! I thought it was just routine... it's done it daily since my 3.0 update (and "No", I don't have Auto Reboot on)

sonnnet

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Note 9 is a special phone to me , but I do love the Note 20U also .
I think maybe I need to have it for longer to love it more. The fingerprint sensor doesn't work well for me which can be incredibly frustrating in certain scenarios. N9 was effortless, by the time you'd picked it up you'd already scanned your print. Iris scan was better than face scan. I usually don't notice the N20U camera punch too much but it can ruin the aesthetic of a beautiful photograph. And the LED on the N9 was very cool. Yesterday I needed to plug a 3.5mm cable into the non-existent headphone jack so that was a shame.

The N20U display is cool and the cameras are great, but I do consciously miss all of that other N9 greatness.

Dagr

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
My fingerprint reads slowly as well. Generally though have been very happy... And not too many issues with 3.0.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I think maybe I need to have it for longer to love it more. The fingerprint sensor doesn't work well for me which can be incredibly frustrating in certain scenarios. N9 was effortless, by the time you'd picked it up you'd already scanned your print. Iris scan was better than face scan. I usually don't notice the N20U camera punch too much but it can ruin the aesthetic of a beautiful photograph. And the LED on the N9 was very cool. Yesterday I needed to plug a 3.5mm cable into the non-existent headphone jack so that was a shame.

The N20U display is cool and the cameras are great, but I do consciously miss all of that other N9 greatness.
Yeah there are some features I missed from the Note 9 but I wanted 120hz screen , cameras,3 major and security updates and the faster chip.

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I've encountered the disappearing finger print icon a couple of times also. Had to reset my device to get it back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar