Anyone here experiencing slow sending pictures when on WIFI with Cellular on? This only happens when I'm on WIFI No its' not my route because it happens to every wifi I connected to. However, once I turn off my WiFi and use Cellular instead. It instantly sending. I am wondering it's the settings somewhere I'm not seeing.

Thanks in advance.
    01-16-2021 01:41 AM
    Anyone here experiencing slow sending pictures when on WIFI with Cellular on? This only happens when I'm on WIFI No its' not my route because it happens to every wifi I connected to. However, once I turn off my WiFi and use Cellular instead. It instantly sending. I am wondering it's the settings somewhere I'm not seeing.

Thanks in advance.
    There was another thread in here that found a fix for that. Sorry I don't recall which one, but that gives you a place to start looking. If I find it I will come back and add a link.
    01-16-2021 07:53 AM

Thanks in advance.
    OK, I don't know how to link the thread, but it is titled 'Spotty WiFi'

It was originally posted on 1/8/2021
    01-16-2021 07:56 AM
    01-16-2021 08:01 AM
    Let me give it a try and report back.
    01-16-2021 12:29 PM

Thanks in advance.
    I also have the same issue. My location accuracy is turned off. I have been thinking about wiping my N20U, but just haven't gotten around to it.
    01-16-2021 12:51 PM
    I also have the same issue. My location accuracy is turned off. I have been thinking about wiping my N20U, but just haven't gotten around to it.
    I am very close to doing this, however, I bought my son N20 and he is also experiencing the same thing with the brand new setup as a new phone.
    BerryBubbles likes this.
    01-16-2021 01:27 PM
    I am very close to doing this, however, I bought my son N20 and he is also experiencing the same thing with the brand new setup as a new phone.
    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

I have not found anything that helps. After trying to send a picture & watching it just cycle, I have stopped the message app, cleared the cache, rebooted the phone, but it just resumes cycling. My husband's s10+ has the opposite problem. Pictures through the mobile data take forever, but if he switches on the wifi, no delay.

With a smartphone, there's always something.
    TMavC5 likes this.
    01-16-2021 01:57 PM
    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

I have not found anything that helps. After trying to send a picture & watching it just cycle, I have stopped the message app, cleared the cache, rebooted the phone, but it just resumes cycling. My husband's s10+ has the opposite problem. Pictures through the mobile data take forever, but if he switches on the wifi, no delay.

With a smartphone, there's always something.
    Yeah, I just remind myself just to turn off the stupid WIFI and just go all out Cellular since I have unlimited data. LOL
    BerryBubbles likes this.
    01-16-2021 02:32 PM