T2996420

Aug 29, 2019
Visit site
wondering a couple of things...Samsung CEO is in legal trouble, lack of vision at the top.....also wondering if they are posturing the S models for the personal consumer and Note and Fold as the business consumer...just a thought

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Honestly this rumor has been going around for the last 3 years. And there are a bunch of leaks already pointing to the note 21 ultra release.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Looking at the S21 Ultra, it does not have an expandable SD card slot, doesn't come with a stylus (will support a stylus though) and there is no stylus housing built into the phone itself. Seems like they are making a lower Note capable phone rather than a full on replacement.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Looking at the S21 Ultra, it does not have an expandable SD card slot, doesn't come with a stylus (will support a stylus though) and there is no stylus housing built into the phone itself. Seems like they are making a lower Note capable phone rather than a full on replacement.

Or can be seen as a worthy yearly upgraded S-Series now with additional S-Pen support.

Definitely not a replacement for the Note line but looks like Samsung may be ready to drop a dedicated phone around an S-Pen and have the S-Pen be just an added accessory on their top S-Series phone. The niche phone will not be around a pen but now be focused around being a foldable with maybe an appearance of a S-Pen/silo on the foldable.

bigsmoke79

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I think this is the end :( I'm not convinced by the fold I tried one I hate the crease in the middle when it's open (it's visible and annoys me) and when folded the screen keyboard is far too tiny to type on so I am out.

Will hold onto the note 20 ultra for a few years and look elsewhere.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I think a few people will. I am tempted by the N20U but the Exynos chip inside it puts me off it. Battery life isn't too good by many accounts. I will keep my S10+ for a while longer. Get the battery replaced in the summer and keep it going. It has plenty of space left.

Khalilah Hall

Sep 29, 2018
Visit site
I have the Note 10 plus and wanted to skip the Note 20 to get the next Note coming out. But with this rumor of killing off the Note line slowly becoming a reality, I might just look into getting the Note 20 Ultra.

J Chamberlain

Sep 15, 2020
Visit site
I will be keeping my fabulous Note 20 Ultra 5G 512gb for a long time if there is no new Note 21 or further Note models in future..
I have no idea what I will replace it with eventually in 3 years or so after Samsung upgrades expire..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis