So i was looking at my phone screen and i saw a little leak(like the screen is punctured) Im assuming its caused by the drop i had few weeks back.

My top speaker would sometimes stop working and working again...

*Update*
    I will be sending the phone for service on Monday. Around USD$300 to fix. I hope it gets well
    Attached Thumbnails Screen leaking...-img-20210121-wa0014.jpg   Screen leaking...-img-20210121-wa0017.jpg   Screen leaking...-img-20210121-wa0016.jpg   Screen leaking...-img-20210121-wa0018.jpg  
    01-21-2021 06:16 AM
    My guess is because of the drop. Hopefully it don't get worse
    01-21-2021 06:56 AM
    My guess is because of the drop. Hopefully it don't get worse
    I am 100% sure it wasn't there yesterday... Just now my top speaker stopped working. And suddenly it started working so i looked at the top grill and found that leak. I think it will spread...
    01-21-2021 07:01 AM
    Curious, was your phone in a case when it was dropped?
    01-21-2021 09:15 AM
    So i was looking at my phone screen and i saw a little leak(like the screen is punctured) Im assuming its caused by the drop i had few weeks back.

Will update photos soon.
    I am truly sorry. I'm hoping it's just a fluke & it resumes it's original functionality.
    01-21-2021 01:03 PM
    No case... The drop wasnt even high. It was from my phone holder to my keyboard... Around 30cm...
    Morty2264 likes this.
    01-21-2021 08:08 PM
    I am truly sorry. I'm hoping it's just a fluke & it resumes it's original functionality.
    I forgot to mention my top speaker is damaged too xD sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt work xD
    01-21-2021 08:11 PM
    No case... The drop wasnt even high. It was from my phone holder to my keyboard... Around 30cm...
    Sometimes it isn't the height of the drop, but how the phone lands... Which is so unfortunate. Please keep us posted on what happens. This sucks!
    Rukbat likes this.
    01-21-2021 09:17 PM
    Sometimes it isn't the height of the drop, but how the phone lands... Which is so unfortunate. Please keep us posted on what happens. This sucks!
    its been a day since i discovered it...not getting bigger or anything.but its still there xD
    Morty2264 likes this.
    01-22-2021 12:46 AM
    Even if it was in a case does not mean it is protected. Some people think put in a case and nothing can happen. All a case does is helps a little. It's better then nothing, but it's still able to break. I see a lot of people go to trade their phone in, take the case off to find the back of the phone is cracked and they say I had a case on it.

I remember when we had phones that were plastic backing, never ever broke on a fall, note 4 was the last of those. Everyone wanted sleek looking phones and here we are with glass backing phones that break easy. What's everyone do, throw a plastic thick case on their phones. Never used a case till we had to have glass phones. Glass phones are really the best thing to make phones out of, easy to break and slippery.

Anyway, cases don't always prevent breaking, as in this case it was the edge of the screen, so chances are a case would not have helped in this situation. I'm using my fold 2 with no case, just a Dbrand skin. I'm very careful with my phone's, I handle them like my baby. I've had 2 phones break on me, both were the screen, case would not have helped in those cases, I know because they were in a case.
    01-22-2021 06:40 AM
    Remember, Hermes - the screen consists of loads of tiny glass capillary tubes with liquid (as in liquid crystal display) in them. The drop probably cracked one of them and the liquid is leaking out. At worst, if only that one tube is cracked, you might eventually see a small dead area on the screen.
    01-22-2021 01:13 PM
    its been a day since i discovered it...not getting bigger or anything.but its still there xD
    Glad to hear that it's not getting larger!
    01-22-2021 02:02 PM
    Remember, Hermes - the screen consists of loads of tiny glass capillary tubes with liquid (as in liquid crystal display) in them. The drop probably cracked one of them and the liquid is leaking out. At worst, if only that one tube is cracked, you might eventually see a small dead area on the screen.
    Yeah i know. But it appeared after 1 week at least after i dropped it. Have an iPhone 12 Pro Max now and will be sending the N20U for warranty/service.
    01-23-2021 12:16 PM
    Glad to hear that it's not getting larger!
    Yes. I have asked Samsung Indonesia about the cost to repair and its around USD$321(screen,battery,back cover). I will be sending it on Monday and hope it gets well.
    01-23-2021 12:17 PM