03-29-2021 06:27 AM
31 12
tools
    Just curious if anyone has bought off of SWAPPA, they have Mint Note 20 Ultra for around 800.00. Is it trust worthy?, good deal? I would buy unless the seller has an excellent rating and has sold at least a 1000 items.
    Chuffed likes this.
    03-11-2021 08:15 PM
    I've bought few devices from them and look for what you mentioned and went smoothly
    Laura Knotek, Chuffed and bgbagz like this.
    03-11-2021 08:22 PM
    Just curious if anyone has bought off of SWAPPA, they have Mint Note 20 Ultra for around 800.00. Is it trust worthy?, good deal? I would buy unless the seller has an excellent rating and has sold at least a 1000 items.
    Yes it’s safe. I’ve sold and purchased from swappa with no problems. They verify Imei numbers to check and make sure it’s not reported stolen and that it’s paid off. Plus they use PayPal so your purchase is secure if you have any issues.
    Laura Knotek and Chuffed like this.
    03-11-2021 08:23 PM
    It's where I bought my fold 2. I've sold and bought others also.
    Laura Knotek and Chuffed like this.
    03-11-2021 08:31 PM
    I've heard great things about Swappa! Plenty of users around the forums have used them and have had not only successful purchases, but had found excellent deals in the process!
    Laura Knotek, Chuffed and aximtreo like this.
    03-11-2021 08:38 PM
    I've purchased both a phone and a tablet from Swappa sellers, and both devices were exactly as described and worked well.
    mustang7757, Chuffed and Morty2264 like this.
    03-11-2021 08:59 PM
    I've purchased 3 times from Swappa and sold once. Great site.
    03-11-2021 09:30 PM
    Would unlock GSM work with Verizon/Spectrum since its unlocked?
    03-11-2021 10:01 PM
    Would unlock GSM work with Verizon/Spectrum since its unlocked?
    Is this an international model?

If it's GSM only it would not work on Verizon.
    03-11-2021 11:51 PM
    I bought my Tab s6 tablet from Swappa. I received the device, pen, book cover keyboard, book cover case, screen protector, extra nibs & the original box. You just have to do your research on the seller & be patient for a good deal. Good Luck.
    03-12-2021 12:04 AM
    I have sold on swappa and the make you go thru a pretty in depth selling process
    03-12-2021 12:35 PM
    I have sold on swappa and the make you go thru a pretty in depth selling process
    That's good to know, and doesn't surprise me about Swappa. They seem to be very thorough and respectable.
    bgbagz and BerryBubbles like this.
    03-12-2021 09:31 PM
    Do they have a selling fee once a item is sold? I was thinking about selling my Apple Watch 6. Once I get my Galaxy phone and I can use my trusty old Samsung Galaxy watch again.
    03-14-2021 10:10 AM
    Do they have a selling fee once a item is sold? I was thinking about selling my Apple Watch 6. Once I get my Galaxy phone and I can use my trusty old Samsung Galaxy watch again.
    https://swappa.com/fees?ref=mobilena...cUvbUpU6930484
    03-14-2021 10:41 AM
    I've purchased many devices through swappa without any problem.
    03-14-2021 01:02 PM
    I've sold about 15 phones on there and everything has always went smoothly.
    03-14-2021 08:52 PM
    I've purchased 5 phones now from sellers on Swappa and every purchase has gone smoothly and the phones have been exactly as advertised. My last purchase was a Note 9 and an S9Plus, both factory unlocked because we switched to Xfinity mobile. They've been absolutely great, no problems at all. Swappa is very diligent in their vetting process so I've been very confident buying there.
    03-15-2021 08:25 AM
    Bought my prior phone, 9+, there. Saved a ton, totally reputable. (My guy didn't have more than a few sales, but SWAPPA is pretty reliable.)
    BerryBubbles likes this.
    03-15-2021 11:48 AM
    I have had both good and bad. The good, typically the phone matches the price and description and no problems. I did order an HTC One M9 and was sent an M8 instead. Though the do check the IMEI number you should still check it through What ever carrier the phone is set too. On two occasional the phones I bought still had payments on them and the carrier will make it so the phone does not work. You are best to go to the website carrier and go through the trade in process to see if any payments are left on the phone. I asked for the INEI number after a sale and found that there were still payments on the phone.
    03-15-2021 03:12 PM
    Bought my prior phone, 9+, there. Saved a ton, totally reputable. (My guy didn't have more than a few sales, but SWAPPA is pretty reliable.)
    "My guy" also didn't have many sales, I think four, but everything was great!
    monsieurms likes this.
    03-15-2021 03:57 PM
    I have had both good and bad. The good, typically the phone matches the price and description and no problems. I did order an HTC One M9 and was sent an M8 instead. Though the do check the IMEI number you should still check it through What ever carrier the phone is set too. On two occasional the phones I bought still had payments on them and the carrier will make it so the phone does not work. You are best to go to the website carrier and go through the trade in process to see if any payments are left on the phone. I asked for the INEI number after a sale and found that there were still payments on the phone.
    Were you able to get your money back on the two phones that still had payments remaining?
    03-15-2021 04:00 PM
    I've only ever bought one phone on swappa. The experience was great from a buyer protection standpoint - the seller listed the wrong model number for the phone, so I got a phone not compatible with all US bands. The seller wasn't happy to have to refund me and take the phone back, but I wasn't stuck with a phone I couldn't use.
    BerryBubbles likes this.
    03-15-2021 04:26 PM
    I bought an Alcatel Idol 4S windows phone off Swappa for my wife, because she wasn't ready to leave windows mobile yet lol. It had nothing but problems, she used it for about a year if I remember right and said "I'm ready to try Android" lol. I wasn't too upset because it was only $100... and it helped move my wife on from windows mobile, so it was actually worth it. But the phone itself was a bust. So because of that experience combined with a couple bad ones each from Amazon and eBay I now only buy new from reputable businesses, and I pick up great phones on clearance/closeouts/sales etc for incredible prices. And the phones come looking and working just like they're supposed to... with a real warranty even! Lol
    03-16-2021 05:05 AM
    I’ve sold and bought more than 50 devices on swappa since 2013 and never had a single issue with anyone. The trick is to buy from people with good reviews and try to only sell to ones that aren’t new. I’ve sold to a few new people that were a pain and didn’t read the directions on swappa and I had to hold their hand every damn step. Very irritating then they expect me to unlock the device when I said it wasn’t unlocked. That’s the only issues I’ve had.

Just be smart and you’ll be fine. Swappa can only help you in a dispute but not get your funds back. PayPal does that.
    03-16-2021 06:28 AM
    I’ve sold and bought more than 50 devices on swappa since 2013 and never had a single issue with anyone. The trick is to buy from people with good reviews and try to only sell to ones that aren’t new. I’ve sold to a few new people that were a pain and didn’t read the directions on swappa and I had to hold their hand every damn step. Very irritating then they expect me to unlock the device when I said it wasn’t unlocked. That’s the only issues I’ve had.

Just be smart and you’ll be fine. Swappa can only help you in a dispute but not get your funds back. PayPal does that.
    I thought swappa doesn't release the funds until you mark everything good?
    03-16-2021 08:21 AM
31 12