Looking for a new Sidekick

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
My Galaxy Note Ultra 20 is a beast and runs flawlessly and it's in excellent condition.

I have an iPhone 6 as a sidekick for the last 2 years that's working good as well, I'm just bored with Apple products.

Anyone recommend another sidekick that they think will come in handy and finally I can sell this unlocked Iphone?

I was looking at the Pixel 4a but no sd card slot no go. That's part of the reason I wanna dump this iPhone 6.

Suggestions, Anyone.
Thank you

Not another Samsung phone though, I forgot to add that.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
My Galaxy Note Ultra 20 is a beast and runs flawlessly and it's in excellent condition.

I have an iPhone 6 as a sidekick for the last 2 years that's working good as well, I'm just bored with Apple products.

Anyone recommend another sidekick that they think will come in handy and finally I can sell this unlocked Iphone?

I was looking at the Pixel 4a but no sd card slot no go. That's part of the reason I wanna dump this iPhone 6.

Suggestions, Anyone.
Thank you

The new budget king redmi Note 10 pro max if available in your country

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site

Suggestions, Anyone.
Thank you

Asus ROG 5 pro or ultimate!

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Have you made a purchasing decision yet, OP?

I did thanks. I played it safe and got me a Google Pixel 4a. 5g.
I'm impressed with the screen and how the phone performed, plus I didn't want to go broke doing it.
I'm good on phones for the next 3 years.

Thanks all for the suggestions

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site

Suggestions, Anyone.
Thank you

I game with my N20U (Xbox cloud) connected to a phone clip and BT controller. I use a 2nd hand Huawei P40Pro on wifi to look up gaming hints and strategies.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I game with my N20U (Xbox cloud) connected to a phone clip and BT controller. I use a 2nd hand Huawei P40Pro on wifi to look up gaming hints and strategies.

Noooooice! I've always thought the Huawei phones were awesome, sad they got shut down here in the states.

Extremely happy with the pixel 4a 5g though. Got it for 250.00 from Xfinity new and it's one of the smoothest phones I've ever used.
I'm keeping this phone for awhile. I find myself taking the pixel 4a 5g with me more and more.
Don't worry the big gun note 20 Ultra always ready to go as well.
Waiting to see if they do a note 21 or note 22 and maybe I'll upgrade. I doubt it! They would have to come huge to pull me away from my note 20 Ultra. The sd card slot is a must for at least one of my phone's so we shall see. ☮️

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34