Why do my WhatsApp calls disconnect when I connect galaxy earbuds +?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I would be talking on the phone via WhatsApp and when I connect my earbuds the connection stops working and I am forced to terminate the call. Whenever I make a call with my earbuds on it connects and then the connection stops working almost immediately. I updated my software and the wearables app and everything is up to date. Has anyone else experienced this? I am using Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

Donglelife872

Mar 3, 2021
Visit site
Could this be the same problem as my phone flaw muted problem with wired headphones? The mic mutes, etc.
Closing all mp3 apps seems to help my (regular) call problem somewhat. Taking out the dongle for even a second restores the mic and the dongle can be reattached.

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
I would be talking on the phone via WhatsApp and when I connect my earbuds the connection stops working and I am forced to terminate the call. Whenever I make a call with my earbuds on it connects and then the connection stops working almost immediately. I updated my software and the wearables app and everything is up to date. Has anyone else experienced this? I am using Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
I've had something similar happen. I started the update with my buds pro BUT didn't let it complete and clicked connect too soon. I discovered with my warranty replacements that once the update completes...it will reconnect automatically. It messed up my connection to Spotify exactly the same issue you are having. Connects then disconnects.

kdptl90

May 14, 2021
Visit site
I am also facing the same issue and I even sent my phone to samsung for this issue and they sent it back to me saying that they did not find any problem with the phone. I have seen several other posts and samsung is just not accepting the mistake. They have a faulty phone released and this phone literally sucks because of this issue. We cannot even make calls freely on earbuds or even wired headphones. It switches to loudspeaker automatically. Same is happening with my friend too and she is having the same phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1